Desired Possessions

Bluntjoker

zKmiIDW.gif

It feels good to reward yourself for working hard. Sometimes you end up buying something completely unnecessary; sometimes something of vital importance.
Amazon made it pretty simple for me to compile a list: Wish List

What would you buy to reward yourself?

Last edited:
So you got yourself a space pod crib with sweet computer rig out in space while showing off your sexy legs from the sex change you underwent... lucky.

I don't believe I had bought anything to reward myself, in like ever but if I did, it probably be anything Godzilla related. Definitely the whole collection of all Godzilla movie posters, hanging in stretch hallway.

If anyone is nice enough to buy this for me, I'll be one hell of a butler for them.

-----------------

But I tend to buy this when I have the need to fill my sweet tooth for a while. Great way to treat myself if I don't have a hundred bucks to spend.

Austria f^cking rules because of that candy and should be deemed a world power because of it.

When I do have some serious cash to spend, I will no doubt be spending it all on computer parts. New Processors, Mobo's, GPU's, all the works. I really want to update both my Media and Workhorse PC's. (Hell basically rebuild them, though the current parts in my workhorse will be going into the new media build with some new parts like a new SLI config)

Oh I'll also get a new TV for the media build, gotta move onto 1080p sometime. Plus I really would like to have my 32inch down with me in the office so I have something to watch the news on.

Also will be treating myself to a i7 Surface Tab and Macbook Pro too.

Last edited:
More serious rewards would be something like computer stuff or other technological thing (ssd, headphones, earphones, computer mouse, smartphone and so on...). I also like little things like fancy keychain (anime or game related :D), man's accessories and so... :?

This is a nice thread.

I really want to get myself a proper comic collection, or at least buy comics I liked the most. And there's that great publishing house in Croatia that repacks translates, polishes everything into a huge omnibus edition, and sells it for a decent price because internal distribution, + they always set the exact price for it so there's no price variation within the country .

For now I want these...
interliber2013-img13.jpg

8841510_WP_20141130_14_30_39_Pro.jpg

8027653_DSC_0108.jpg

I want it I need it.

I want an electric hub for my bike, so I can do big distances, like bike to Norfolk with a tent and camp for a week (nearly 200 miles from my town.)

A new clothes line. It's getting a bit rickety.

And a lifetime's supply of this tea. The idiots in the comments don't know what they're missing out on. It's sweet delicious goodness in a cup. It's like nice biscuits and vanilla slice. It's like the memories of having a cup of tea with your dear mother and grandmother when you weren't even tall enough to reach the counter. It's just so good. :megusta:

Also, I'm loving the fit that one of them pitched about Orange Pekoe not being sold anymore.

When it absolutely is.

In fact, Orange Pekoe's on special right now at my local Coles. 50 pack for $5. I mean, Coles' online ordering system is poorly designed at best, but it works and the special still applies. :pokerface:

Last edited:
A more powerful pc with a triple screen setup. Oh and some nice speakers and a nice headset.

I think I would also like a PS3 too. Need to catch up on the great exclusives that console had that I missed out on.

Back