The Kenshin OVA theme is back up!

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
The Kenshin OVA theme is now back up, and redone to match the new site's design. Please thank TheBurningCrow, who created this original theme and also modified it to work with the new site.

this one in particular, back in the day, theburningcrow spent major major work on kenshin's character. the original image was from the SECOND ova. he: added the glove, switched the sides of the blade so it's a normal sword instead of kenshin's usual, changed the hair to the hair of the first ova, changed the scar to a fresh one, and changed his clothing to match the first ova... as well as other stuff. he really does deserve thanks for the work he put on this back then.

One small thing: I noticed the background to the "Top 5 Anime" header isn't showing up (at least on mine). So it's a white font against a very light background. I didn't look very deep, but at a quick glance, perhaps it's just the missing period before themedbg2?

div.kenshin themedbg2 { background-color: #2d3a3c !important; }

I might not be noticing the problem, but the top 5 anime looks fine too me.

Also, is it just me or is the Excel Saga a new one or an old one?

One small thing: I noticed the background to the "Top 5 Anime" header isn't showing up (at least on mine). So it's a white font against a very light background. I didn't look very deep, but at a quick glance, perhaps it's just the missing period before themedbg2?

div.kenshin themedbg2 { background-color: #2d3a3c !important; }

Haha, yup. That's all it was.

I just copy'n'pasted from the line before and it was also missing the '.', though it didn't matter as the funny pets theme is on hiatus.

I just copy'n'pasted from the line before and it was also missing the '.', though it didn't matter as the funny pets theme is on hiatus.
Yeah, I noticed that one, too, but since it didn't seem to be doing anything, I figured it didn't matter :p

Thanks for the fix - my happiness with the new theme is now complete!

Very sweet! I will also use this as my default. I just love the show!

Back