Juuou Mujin no Fafnir

Infinite Stra- I mean, Fafnir? Bad Fafnir? Ain't anybody watching this? It's out. Gonna get my Stratos game on with this show. And I'm eating, thinking that I should watch something while I eat.

Episode 1

Haha, humanity is getting smacked around like a bitch.
That flaming dragon with his laser spams is awesome.

Those little balls that little girl shot are so goofy.
Way to killsteal bro.

Beach episode already? This show moves fast!

BIkini babes!
EVEN FUCKING BETTER NUDE CHICKS ON THE BEACH

I agree, she's a D. Referring to the gals as D for Dragon is dumb.

Another white-haired main chick?

The parade of chicks must be the magical powered sexy harem he builds up.
Another white-haired girl? Or grey-haired? But the stoic, with short hair, which is really sexy.

Haha, he isn't suppose ot be there.
Sweet, the medic's bash mov- wait, what is that shit? What a pussy weapon. So girly and magical girl and shit.
Wait, how did her hair do that? It's covering her boobs again.

Yeah, he totally looks like a hentai grabbing her like that. He should have turned around and flipped his badge behind him, making sure there would be no misunderstandings despite going against what his dick wants.

Freyja, sorry, I was distracted by the cleavage. But her name is important.

Psh, he- oh, right, lie and stuff. Niiiiiice!

His sister is cute. Looks really young though. That sounded just as creepy in my head.
How tsundere.

How Infinite Stratos.
Brunhild, assum- oh, Midgard. Yeah, there's no more doubt in my mind that this borrows from Norse Mythos, even though Fafnir should have been the first clue.

This is all world building so I'm pretty quirt on it.

The girls would be all "eeeeeeeeehhhhhhh?!?!" when they see him because he's the only dude.
Showcasing his harem while she talks, nice.
Haha, he gets screwed even more because he is her bro! Inexperience, how sexual.

Something about him being a guy? How sexist.
Lisa Highwalker, Luke Skywalker.
Flex your nuts MC and show her what's what. That you have the mack daddy powers. Teach these bitches who the real alpha pimp is.

Change it into something sexual that will remove woman's clothes.

AW SHIT GUY HE CAN TRANSFORM DARK MATTER INTO GUNS AND SHIT
THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT GUNS ARE FUCKING POINTFUL

He expects to shoot the sun and bring it down on it.

Misunderstanding. Definite misunderstanding. He's mistaken for a rapist. A sexual assaulter. A guy.
Wait... what. That kind of stretching? What. What are they doing now?

Smack some women around MC, assert your nuts into their society!

Jiggle jiggle. He can make that bod more... flexible.

I thought it was frost.

Needs more ass. And guitar.

I call it Vera.

Stiff. Except this cutie is summoning some eldritch abominations, which is instantly better.
That blast wasn't eldrithcy! She should imagine some spiked tentacles and get all up in it's orifices.

Nope, not my thing. Loli transformations. Not at this time of day.

These transformations need more nudity.

All these girls must be his- ass. -harem. But ass.
Spirit arrow needed to be bigger and faster.

Crush the Ds that can oppose you and you can rampage unchecked.

They really need much more nudity. Except they don't really transform? But it's the thought that counts. And the principal.

MC can do better. He can make those future harem members look like chumps.

Can he be bunking with her or the little sister and not all alone so he can jerk off at his leisure?

Man this got depressing. "I was in X when Leviathan sunk a ship. Everybody died and I lived. The end."

People would think that would be sexual harassment.

Cleanse the body, cleanse the soul :megusta:

Is his name Momonobe? I'll just call him Momo.
Ugh, the craps I'm willing to give are diminishing.
YES YOU FUCKING WON MC CRAPS GIVEN INCREASING

Oh wow, shit is going down because Dragons are invading and shit. Episode's end? Totes. Ugh, this somehow reminds me of what RR was talking about in World Break, how there's some cliffhanger at the end of the episode for an oncoming badass battle.

End thoughts: If I miss a week, I wouldn't want to catch up on it, because it sucks.

Episode 2

Really now, her life is endangered and we get this stuff. This episode was so...

This anime, I'd be lying to not say it has the potential to be the worst this season...

Episode 2

Accidentally deleted what I wrote, which was gripping, insightful, hilarious and contemplated the value of taking and granting life.

To sum it up:

Zero fucks were given.

-------------------

Now continuing to the part where Mononobe said he would kill Julia if she is going to turn into a dragon.

30 hours and 30 minutes left?

Mononobe could solo that dragon. He could use his nutsack as a bludgeon and club it to death.

I am so very tired.
OH SNAP GUYS ANOTHER TWIST OF LITTLE SISTER WILLING TO KILL JULIA IF SHE TURNS
I need to jump at anything that might be interesting because this is as dull as dishwater.

Loki has small hands.

Oujo-sama needs more princess curls.

Is Mutsuki MC's sister?
Is... Shinomiya... MC's other sister? Or teacher's sister? What?

THE FUCK YOU FUCKING PRICK SHE IS DAMN SEXY IN THAT ENSEMBLE ALL DAT CLEAVAGE AND SHE WANTS YOUR NUTS
Heh... she wants the D.

That sentence of warmth can easily be interpreted as something sexual.

That smooth jazz was damn fine. Best part of the episode.

YES IT IS TRUE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP MC

YES
YES TO SEEING HER PANTIES

And someone walks in?
YES IT DOES MAKE HIM HAPPY YOU FUCKING WON THIS MONONOBE

Nice MC! Make it something even more sexual!Make her be your... "maid" :megusta:

MMmmmmmm :megusta: Guard her
YES HE WILL
I mean... I totally did not- FUCK YES THIS IS THE MOST LOGICAL BONERS CONCLUSION

Are you shitting me. Did she think that he wouldn't be out swinging? In the shower?

SHUT THE FUCK UP MC JUST GET IN THE BED AND GUARD DAT CLEAVAGE

That's a lot of futures

The classmates haven't moved in hours.

Fight will probably start at the episode end and be a total cliffhanger.

Ahurhurhur
They live on opposite ends of the town? I thought they were siblings.

YUS- Wait, what?
I'm excusing the awkward grammar because they're kids.

AWWWW SHIII- Wait, the fuck is that shit? "Pair hungry dragon?" The fuck?
They send 4 little girls to fight it?

Oh ma gawd! It's almost over! YES

FUCK YES EPISODE DONE

When I saw Etue comment on this being the worst dump of the season, I laughed and watched the next episode. And then I knew he was right. So horribly right.

Episode 3

Well, it was way better than episode 2, saying that of course means it's slightly more palatable shit than the prior episode. The sequence of events actually means something this time around. The CGI is utterly horrid, even the fancy texture cannot hide the lack of fucks given about that ''dragons'' design. The plot is utterly predictable from who is the most effective against the dragon, to the assassins, till the who is the actual hero of the day.

Also, nice brunhildr copy plotpoint, love the whole stuff with memories.

So, this episode was actually not a massive annoyance because stuff actually happened in it and sort of made sense. It wasn't only talking and fanservice albeit some action didn't get animated, I wonder why? Actually, I don't this thing is animated with someone's pocket cash but at least there weren't derp faces everywhere.

The way she got her power under control was such .... I have no words for it...

But, yes. Improvement over last weeks rock bottom, yes.

^ Better than episode 2? I'd be surprised if it was worse than episode 2, which was a snore crap fest of shits.

--------------

Why am I watching this before the show I got for the Lottery? Because I'm a dumbass.

Episode 3
Expectations: Low.
MC is a man, he can kill girls who have grown fond of him on his own and doesn't need his loli sister to help out.

OP > Show, because it's shorter. And shows a war-town world where shit got wrecked. And then the rest of it. Which reminds me of 4 other shows from last season. And deja vu.

It'd be hilarious if this was one of the shows I kept up with, despite it being one of the shittiest shows of the season.

LEVIATHAN IS COMING TO FUCK THEIR SHIT UP OG STYLE MOTHERFUCKERS

ROCKETS AND LASERS AND SHI THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT

Ugh... such a boner kill. But Anti-Gravity and Space origami, that's my shit.

Yes, send 5 girls to fight a giant ass dragon.. 5 Flying girls. With magic and shit.

That is one goofy ass dragon.

A..... a.... nope, no panties.
Basically, they're firing everything at the shield in hopes of overwhelming it. Seems legit.

He's all "Oh no these bitches didn't!" And fires lasers and shit, and some machine cutting air strikes? What?
But that disrupted thing with the radio was nice.

Loki is here to do their job, because girls can't do it as well as norse gods.

I have no idea what is going on with the conversation between MC and this hot girl. Something about Iris and killing her but not killing her?
Yeah, he is a total sex symbol of masculinity and impregnating women.

Pretty sure Mononobe can use his massive ballsack to crush the opposition.

Dem bongos. Sounds like jungle tunes.
I was grooving to the tunes. But he whipped out a gun from aerospace. Hammerspace. And look at these punk bitches. Can't even hit a kid for shit and yet he's popping off one-hit crits to the nads.

Heat pat!
Head rub? That works.

Yeah, use magi- Hah! He got blown up! But that was a beacon for the dragon.

The amounts of shit or the shits I give aren't enough to crap.

Higher ground.
Wait, was Loli with the attack squad?

Bearing all the sins of those around you is a path to complete darkness and self destruction.

Boo-yah! Pantie- Wait, did we see- Man, checking out your little sister's panties and distracting her with it is the perfect strategy.
Not that I know anything about tactics or stuff.

Halfway point.

A-dur. Of course explosions is the way to go ya dumb broads!

Fight! Fight! Fight!

What? Keury- what?
Don't matter, chanting is chanting.

Hm... needs more explosions.

Explosions and projectile bursts. With this guitar, this trumps the last episode by spades. But dance music? Wh- HHHNNNNGGGGG EXPLOSIONS PEW PEW BOOM KABOOM

She at least sounds really tired.

That dragon is gangsta, he ain't going down no matter how many explosions he takes.

My magic powers would definitely be purple.

Wait, woah, what?
Immediately accept, irregardless of contract info.

YES MASS MURDER OF DRA- Oh, his memories? Man that sucks. He had some gnarly memories.

This memory thing is pretty rad. Etue is right.

I FUCKING KNEW IT GENOCIDE OF DRAGONS AND FUCKING SHIT UP WITH FUCKING AWESOME AS FUCK MAGICAL POWERS TO KILL EVERYTHING AT THE COST OF CHILDHOOD MEMORIES WITH LOLIS

FUCKING GIANT ASS GUN BONERS WERE HAD
BONERS ARE HAD

AWWWWW YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

That was good. Made the second episode look like shit. And the first.

How many memories did he lose? Ones with Julia?

Sexy time?

Friends? Weren't they already friends? When he saved her and all? And the bonding in her (His?) room with the bathing and the wanting to cuddle?

AW SHIT HE LOST THOSE MEMORIES

Wait, yes! JUST ACCEPT HOLMES YOU WON
And that wraps up the harem aspect, because Julia won.

To sum it up, I agree on this episode being better than the last because the previous one was shit. And that CGI? I've seen dumps that looked better than it. Do I still not want to watc- wait, next episode is naked time. I suddenly want to check it out but then it's suddenly starting to move into Brad's territory with lolis. And possibly loli wives.
Haha! It's so easy to take a shot at Brad.

am I the only one that am enjoying this anime?

I got this anime, for the anime lottery. but its good,
I like it cause its not like (Till now) the usual anime with one boy and all girls gets in love with him and having lots of echhi

I like it cause its not like (Till now) the usual anime with one boy and all girls gets in love with him and having lots of echhi

Yes, yes you are. But at least someone is enjoying themselves with this show.

Say what?! That is totally the problem! This guy should be arms deep in fine women! Not is he the only guy to attend their island school of hot chicks who can use magical powers and shit, but he's fly and cool as ice. I mean, he already has that one girl who causes shit to explode, and his sister who is all tsundere for him because there has to be a little sister incest subtext, am I right guys :megusta:

But I will give it credit for not being like that one robot show with the penguin boners and the guy needing a boner to power his robot that is fueled by boners. I mean, a show fueled by boners but without ass shots every episode? How stupid is that?

ep3 - I am finding it very hard to tell the new shows this season apart - there are 4 that are nearly identical.
But after seeing this ep, I'm pretty sure this is the first one to drop. My reasons:
- lame CGI makes for lame battles
- lead female is completely bland and forgettable
Seriously, how do you hear your rescuer/new crush and his sister argue over who should kill you and how soon, and not cough up a single emotional reaction?
Whimpering, rage, withering sarcasm ... anything would be better than sitting by passively.
- MC is bland and humorless even by ecchi MC standards
(I don't count
"I can see your panties" because he was saying it with serious tactical intent.
)
- rest of the ensemble is boring too

But perhaps that's just me.

I also like it, but I like any series with HanaKana so I'm not sure if my opinion counts xD

I also like it, but I like any series with HanaKana so I'm not sure if my opinion counts xD

She the voice actress of a side character with hardly any lines, how can HanaKana sell you this show? She's got more bloody lines in dog days season 3 at this point and she's the seiyuu of a minor character there.

I cannot believe how divided this series is. It's like... I don't know, some people care more about plots and stuff than tits and harem antics. Except it isn't haremy. Or titty. And the plot is mostly stuff. You people are strange.

She the voice actress of a side character with hardly any lines, how can HanaKana sell you this show? She's got more bloody lines in dog days season 3 at this point and she's the seiyuu of a minor character there.
The Engrish =D

I cannot believe how divided this series is. It's like... I don't know, some people care more about plots and stuff than tits and harem antics. Except it isn't haremy. Or titty. And the plot is mostly stuff. You people are strange.
Flat chest > plot

Im at least glad it not to much Harem and ecchi, I usually would start dislike it right away. There are only a few animes, which I can actually watch it, trying not paying to much attention to it,
if the story or the characters distracts me enough to enjoy it

Sorry for double post, but I still think its a good anime
but my opinion did channge because of this episode, being very ecchi .
I do hope it doesn't show up much in the future episdoes

Episode 5

Seems like the budget is running low, a lot of animation seems to be avoided as much as possible. Most likely the next week will have more action and therefore animation because of it. The dragons still look derpy. They couldn't even be bothered to animate the CG movement much.

The story did introduce us to non-imouto-oujo-tsundere Lisa a bit more, granted. Tear also got more character establishment but it was quite rehashed.

We got to see all girls in swimsuits so now we finally know every-bodies body type and bust volume, how generous. Iris and Lisa, Hanakana-char are big, Mitsuki and brown ponytail are moderate and Tear and red ponytail are miniature. Iris is probably the most voluminous while Tear is the flattest. ( thanks to her age? )

I have no idea who you're talking about. The "Dragons", yes. The girls? No. Except for the swimming stuff and the fine measurements the girls were given. Except I can't remember what any of them look like after so long :crying:

But Episode 5 seems to be an important episode. More so than any other before it.

Back