11eyes

Quizap

[sadht]11eyes[/sadht][sadhl=2680]11eyes[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

First things, first.

u-n-c-e-n-s-o-r-e-d

Mysterious story, very good first episode imo. The male lead isn't an idiot, but rather pretty melancholic. The animation wasn't good but it wasn't bad either.

Really strange too, the things that happened in it. This series has sparked my curiosity. I hope it gets better. It really did catch my attention, I was glued to the screen.

Also...
shot0001.png

EYEBROWS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 11 Eyes

I just watched this, looks pretty interesting so far. I liked quite a few of the music pieces, especially right after the world went dark the first time.

I will likely continue this series.

99.9% of the time its the slutty school nurse.

Whys, it called 11 eyes anyway? Because 6 of them get transported to that world and they have 11 eyes total? (Yes I know he has 2 eyes)

Whys, it called 11 eyes anyway? Because 6 of them get transported to that world and they have 11 eyes total? (Yes I know he has 2 eyes)

The young 5 girls/heroines (with two eyes each) plus a guy with 1 eye showing = 11eyes. Or so I'm assuming.

IMO, the first episode was just so-so. I wish they would stop throwing panty shots at us in every direction, as I am not a huge fan of ecchi.

I liked the opening, though I wish they had kept the original visual novel opening. The ending was nice, I guess.

So much static it hurts. I'm surprised they didn't throw in a panty shot here.

I'll be the bearer of bad news hear and say it's one of the worst series I've seen this season. I wanted to kill myself by the end of episode 2 (I got there by not paying much attention to episode 1). Terribly generic story littered with lolis and cliches.

It's almost like they took Chaos Head and skipped right to the bad parts.

(None of this is sarcastic, I've already dropped this series at this point and am mostly venting ><)

I completely agree with the post above and I'm only one episode into it. This may very well be the worst thing I have ever watched. At any rate it is the worst first episode I have had the displeasure of enduring. The pantyshots, the horribly generic moeblob of a female lead, the transfer student that speaks not but stares intently and there is even a miko. I could forgive the fact that the school uniform is borrowed from a maid caffe but I draw the line at
Tentacle. Monster. Enough said.
I feel like gauging my eyes out after watching this. No eyes!

I can see where Lyzl is coming from, in essence the first episode has nothing really original, and the goofy parts kinda took too much away from
the fact that his sister committed suicide - or the fact that the world is coming undone and transfering dimensions....
either way, i think there is too many unnecessary scenes, and it has a bunch of cliche parts but i will say it has some twisted parts to it, that i can tell are gonna give it a intense reaction... i hope at least, cause i'll watch a few more episodes before I judge...

Until the moment tentacle monsters appeared it was "mediocre, but acceptable" - somewhere around Shakugan no shana level. But with this kind of enemies it went downhill in my scale immediately, and I'm not sure it's worth the time anymore. This gives similar vibes of fail as Asura Crying did, or even worse :S bleh...

Until the moment tentacle monsters appeared it was "mediocre, but acceptable" - somewhere around Shakugan no shana level. But with this kind of enemies it went downhill in my scale immediately, and I'm not sure it's worth the time anymore. This gives similar vibes of fail as Asura Crying did, or even worse :S bleh...

Yes, those were tentacles monsters! God, is this series bad or is this series bad. So far every single episode has had at least 4 to 5 pantyshots (I counted them, too. I really did. The pain does not go away...please make the pain go away) *and* random boob grabbing.

At times some fanservice can be acceptable when it does not detract from the anime itself but in this case that is not at all the case. For example, episode 7. Megane chick (no, I don't bother with the names in this show. Except for Kakeru-kun and Yuka and only because said characters will repeat each other's names ad nauseum)
decides to tell us about her sad sob story that includes ethnic cleansening and much bloodshed. Theoretically this could be a character development scene even though it seems like an odd time to go into confessional mode *right in the middle of Red Night when those monsters can attack at any bloody time* but hey, maybe. But what happens? During this narration we are show Yuka's panties, of course! So much for that.

And every now and then the show channels Berserk. I do not even know.

well, i just finished episode 8 of 11 eyes, and I have noticed no one is really talking about the series, which I admit, is not spectacular, yet I have seen much worse and much better... and I don't think its as bad as nocturnalgloria thinks it is! (though i must agree the fanservice is brought out at ackward times) and though I don't particularly hate ecchi, I also don't think it fits this anime except for a bit of comedic relief! so yeah it does get irritating during important scenes, but not so much to ruin the entire show!

Anyway, episode 8
This was a strange episode even for this series (no fanservice in this ep by the way)
Kinda weird with the blood drinking in the first place, but then yuka licking up the wounded forehead was even stranger... I know why but still, Yuka is getting to be very creepy, and Kakeru thinking it's okay is just naive!

I can see this escalating into a full fledged stalker-ish Yuka, whose power can negate all others powers, and now with the blood of Misuzu, who knows what will happen... I don't particularly like Yuka, but I hope they don't make her into "a bad guy" person that everyone except Kakeru ends up casting aside and hating for a number of episodes! That would just be annoying and a waste of time!

Either way, its not THAT BAD, but it does have a bunch of predictability and random unnecessary events that just waste the watchers time... even still i like the plot for what IT is, and believe that it may still go in the right direction!

I watched this series on a lark just because I'm finding so few anime this season worth watching...

It barely kept my attention through the 8 eps. Yuka is giving off a massive Yandere vibe though... she's definitely heading toward a School Days style meltdown. (probably the only reason i bothered to watch ep 8 was because of her progression into serious yandere psycho territory in the previous ep)

I hate to say it but I'm sorta looking forward to the meltdown. (god i hate Yandere characters. She was sorta cute up until she got all psycho. now i hope she has to be put down by her friends like a rabid dog. now THAT would be a fun way to end it)

what bugs me though is her yandere meltdown makes no sense in relation to her character. I mean... that has to be the fastest and most baseless breakdown to "yandere" i've seen in an anime (at least poor Kotonoha had weeks and weeks of reasons and literally DOZENS of reason for her breakdown). Sweet loving Yuka on the other hand snapped in 1 day. i mean.. what the hell?!

Eh, think about it, from orphanage to present day, Yuka has been Kakeru's only family/friend. Really it was more of an obsession and when Kakeru doesn't want to return certain feelings it's the breakdown. I could see it coming from a mile away though right from the start with the OP. Green cat eyes.. that's Yuka so she definitely goes evil is my guess.

well, now that you mention it... i guess it would be kind of funny to see where it goes, but i get the feeling it will slow the pace up far beyond what I would be able to handle

azanimefan said:
I hate to say it but I'm sorta looking forward to the meltdown. (god i hate Yandere characters. She was sorta cute up until she got all psycho. now i hope she has to be put down by her friends like a rabid dog. now THAT would be a fun way to end it)

That's pretty much the sole reason why I am still watching it. Oh and I want to see if she switches to kinky lingerie once that happens. Because you know we'll get to see her panties once the yandere switch IS ON!!

And in all fairness, yandere Yuka is the only thing the character has going for her. She's so 'template character' that you'd forget she exists if, alas, Kakeru didn't shout her name at least a million times per episode.

That's pretty much the sole reason why I am still watching it. Oh and I want to see if she switches to kinky lingerie once that happens. Because you know we'll get to see her panties once the yandere switch IS ON!!

And in all fairness, yandere Yuka is the only thing the character has going for her. She's so 'template character' that you'd forget she exists if, alas, Kakeru didn't shout her name at least a million times per episode.

haha, yeah... i wasn't thinking about the lingerie part, but sadly i expect the same

I loved the first couple episodes of this anime, and the opening theme is rather nice, but the way the story is progressing has sort of turned me off from the anime. I hate it when an anime drags and things aren't explained just for the sake of waiting until the next encounter to do so.

Yuka, yuka, yuka. This bitch. I want her to die so badly.

Back