[REQUEST] filler voting per each episode

Do you approve the concept of this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

• Somewhat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

• Sure, why not?

• I doubt this...

• HELL YEAH!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mamorusan

Hi everyone,

How about integrated filler voting?
(It will not have any effect on the anime star rating or "rank", it's just to help future watchers to be aware of incoming fillers.)

* just a "fillers" or "filler voting" button somewhere at the description of each anime. maybe below User Stats or as a tab among existing "relation, reviews,..." tabs.
When you press it - the list of the number of episodes appears and to the right of each episode number there is a number of users that voted this episode as a filler.
You can press on the number of episode and add your +1 vote. Already voted episodes are shown in bold.
* If you think that filler voting is not applicable for this anime (for example this anime is mainly fan-service (compared to manga / or just by itself), or just the nature of anime,... or other reasons - then you can vote as "voting not applicable" - in this case voting per each episode will be disabled for you, and your +1 vote goes next to "voting not applicable".

-> Look at the sample <-

I'm serious. I know it will not work 100% accurate because some users will mark wrong episodes, but its more convenient to store it in the database and keep it always available rather that googling outdated "filler list" topics all over the internet.

------------
Edit:
After a lot of thinking I thought that maybe it will be better/easier just to find trusted users who read and watch both manga and anime, and to ask them to make filler list based on manga. And to make this list integrated in tabs, something like in the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
we have no plans to add a feature like this at this time, but thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back