Yakitate!! Japan

Aydan

Yakitate!! Japan

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

This is the bread show and it's not bad, not bad at all. I got a good laugh out of this one. We'll just have to see how this show plays out. So far (episode 1) it's has proven to be an enjoyable show, at least to me.

Bring on the bread. :T

Last edited by a moderator:
www.snoopycool.com for the manga

i suggest reading it after the show has ended though if u dont feel like being spoiled. if u have no problem with that, then i suggest reading the manga NOW.

OMG :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat:
What is its?
Japan nr 16. ^_^ <--- OMG *funny as hell*

The manga is pretty good. ^_^

Manga
wait till u read about the bread that sends one to heaven.. and back ^^

i know for sure that part will be in the anime, kuro-yan is the BEST!

This series is proving to be a great comedy!

Episode 2:
Couldn't stop laughing when the judge tried that Mt Fuji bread.

I want to read the manga but I want to enjoy the anime without being spoilered too. Tough. :sweat:

Just keep watching, it gets better and better.
At least the manga did and the anime follows the manga real close.
Reading the manga will defiantly spoil the entire show.

tardo said:
www.snoopycool.com for the manga

i suggest reading it after the show has ended though if u dont feel like being spoiled. if u have no problem with that, then i suggest reading the manga NOW.

His site has been down for the past day or so. I'm wondering if maybe snoopycool maxxed out his bandwidth with people getting Yakitate? :cow:

Well, I just finished watching the 3rd episode and can't help but feel they rushed it a bit. I was bad and downloaded a good chunk of the Manga from Snoopycool. Even though the series is super-true to the source, I felt a little let down in this episode.

In particular,
Episode 3:
- I was expecting a lot more tension during the croissant battle.
- The wrap up at the end
- Some of the confrontations between the characters.

IMHO, it all just seemed rushed :(

Still an enjoyable show, so watch it anyhow =)

I worded my previous response in such a way it shouldn't be spoiler-ish assuming people watched episode two, but whatever. I'm easy =p

This is definitely one hell of a bread show! very humorous! i think it is a bit under rated.

anyway, does anybody know how many episodes this series have? will it reach 26 episodes? or morethan 50?
how many episodes will complete this series?

yakitake is a really good adaptation except :

-yukino's voice
-azuma's voice
glad to see that all the jokes are keep so far

in episode 6, that french guy mention something about beaujolais nouveau right?

I just try the 2004, and I don't like it. I think it's to dry (or maybe it's just my taste toward semi-sweet)

I don't like it. I like a cold deep red wine. Hmmmm ^___^ *goes off to dig up the name*

Ahh, found it, Graham's Late Bottled Vintage 1998 (what an unattractive name, but it sure tastes good) well it's not wine but port, well same thing, kinda.

Back