Tenchi Universe

NITRODRAGON

Tenchi Universe

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

what more do i need to say about this other than it was the very first anime i had ever seen and in my opinion this is perhaps the one anime that started the whole harem anime trend personally i happen to like it a lot and there's a few buddies of mine who are also fans of it and its many and i do mean many spinoffs that came both before and after it as this was one of them which i will of course allow discussion of in this thread

so with that said i think its time i shut up let somebody else get behind the wheel and take this discussion for a ride but before i do a reminder of what i expect from each of you that come here

1.play nice
2.follow the rules
3.and remember i got my eyes on you! (i love being creepy like that! lol) i'll be only happy to bust any troublemakers and report them to a mod lightning quick so look out!

so with that said...

on your mark....

get set......

GO!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I am the first one to reply to this thread. Oh well...

I didn't like Tenchi Universe. It was very boring for me, almost put me to sleep. I don't know if this is because I watched Tenchi Muyi! Ryo Ohki! first but the comedy and fights just didn't get me hyped here.
The only funny thing was when Ryoko faked pregnancy

each one had variations on the overall plot that I enjoyed... then that lead to Tokyo and the 3 movies... *sigh* then sadly GXP which the world would be better off without.

I'd enjoy a new sequal to this series or at least some continuation, supposedly there is a planned off shoot of the family branch getting its own season but after so long I doubt many people would remember the connection.

Back