Tari Tari

Funari

[sadht]Tari Tari[/sadht][sadhl=tari-tari]tari-tari[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Decided to check this one out mostly because it seemed to have both female and male characters in roughly equal amounts which can be surprisingly rare, but think I'll continue it, as well. It has a nice, fresh touch, all characters seem pretty personalized and non-recycled so far and the plot seems alright enough. A choir is something new, anyways...

Also, wouldn't want Konatsu as my sister.

I liked this. Seems like it will be a mix of comedy and drama in even amounts. I liked all the characters as well, each one seems unique but ordinary, which is usually the best combination for a drama. I especially like the kid from Australia who learned Japanese customs from a formal guide written 100 years ago.

Tari Tari looks promising so far. Sekai, Miyamoto and Aussie Boy seem interesting to me and I'm betting other characters can/will deliver as well.
Good thing all anime characters can sing amazingly.

I liked the first episode quite a bit, I'll be watching this and hope to be able to continue watching it during my vacation too.

Konatsu's my pick for most liked character out of the bunch, but she got the most attention this episode so that could change later-on.

Not what I was expecting... not quite sure what i was expecting, but it wasn't something good. Glad I was wrong. Really wrong! Love this show already... hope it stays good. Good humor and goal already set, looking forward to more!

I enjoy the artwork, and the characters. The approach to them, I am tentative to say they will have depth as this is the first episode, it does seem to be more then the average show about a group of high school students.

Liked it. Has a similar feeling to hanasaku iroha. both p.a. works, so it's rather expected. Great visuals again. Also, liked the blonde one, as well as other characters. Nice idea for a story too. Definitely keeping up with this one.

Thought first episode was pretty good nice animation, hopefully good story to follow. Anyone else recognise they were singing Eufonious - Reflectia from True Tears :)

Also if anyone has a crunchyroll premium acc and can tell me how they have subbed the transfer students name that would help with the character addition. Watch Tari Tari Episode 1 - Running and Inviting

AHAH!

I knew I recoginized that choir song from somewhere. still fresh in my mind considered I think I watched True Tears like 2 or 3 months ago.

I noticed that I recognized the song too, but couldn't place it. :)

This had a nice feeling to it, I didn't know what to expect from this series but I think this could be the summer hit for me. Fantastic artwork and I like the characters already. Slice of life, drama, music and some humor. I like!

Like thepgo, I also got the feeling that I got from Hanasaku Iroha, which was one of my absolute favourites from last year. PA Works never fails to impress. :)

So that's where the song was from, had small hint of familiarity for me but I brushed it off. I got the Hanasaku Iroha feeling from it too, could be the girl that rides the horse (can't remember any of their names for the life of me right now), she looks a lot like the shy one from Iroha.

the kid from Australia

Aussie Boy

Ahem... Austria, not Australia. When redneck gets it right and you don't, it's time to worry just a little bit.

Not saying this just to sound like a smartass, Austria is pretty much the go-to country for classical music, so it's quite a fitting place for a "foreigner" type of character in a series like this.

Ahem... Austria, not Australia. When redneck gets it right and you don't, it's time to worry just a little bit.

Not saying this just to sound like a smartass, Austria is pretty much the go-to country for classical music, so it's quite a fitting place for a "foreigner" type of character in a series like this.

Someone (and everyone below) doesn't get the joke. Not that is was a very good joke. :banana:

Edit: and can we just talk about the anime and not start flaming each other?

Someone (and everyone below) doesn't get the joke. Not that is was a very good joke. :banana:

Edit: and can we just talk about the anime and not start flaming each other?

Jimmy_bieber_Popcorn_cu-thumb-350x197-14878.gif

episode 1.... i think i own that japanese custom book; got it in a used book store for a dollar. it talks about "After the war" when dealing with anything post 1945. was classic.

as for the series, it's actually pretty good; i was worried it was gonna be K-on or something... but it's K-on with GUYS TOO!

(was it me or was juggling multiple badminton birdies against the wall pretty bad ass?)

Back