Nurarihyon no Mago

Bakumatsu

[sadht]Nurarihyon no Mago[/sadht][sadhl=3098]Nurarihyon-no-Mago[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Thoughts?
Comments?
Rate?

I can't watch it as of now because it's still raw, but when it gets subbed I'll post what I think, I personally think it looks like an interesting anime.

First episode was good I will probably end up watching this anime this season. Really while watching I was reminded a lot of Inuyasha. I won't say that I completely know what direction the plot is going but it's not that hard to imagine what future developments will be taking place. But still I'm interested enough to keep watching it.
The one thing that I will say that I have a problem with...well actually a problem might be a bit to strong of a word. I guess one thing that I would like to have seen done differently is that there at the end I would like to have seen the main character turn into a demon.
Really that's the only thing I like to have seen done differently.

The one thing that I will say that I have a problem with...well actually a problem might be a bit to strong of a word. I guess one thing that I would like to have seen done differently is that there at the end I would like to have seen the main character turn into a demon.
Really that's the only thing I like to have seen done differently.

Give him some time - it's a battle anime, so eventually the demon will take more screentime than the human

It seems a bit dull to me, it doesn't really grab my attention, I'll stick with it a few more episodes and see how the story goes on.

I think I'll give this series a few eps just because of all the great voice actors in it... It seems like a cross between DNAngel and Inuyasha at first glance=\

To tell you the truth I liked this first episode. I wasn't expecting much because I don't like characters in the design of his demon form, and was expecting an angst filled character. Regardless though I thought it did well for a first episode and made me want to watch the next one.

This is one of the better schoolkid shows at this point in the season, but man... so sick of schoolkid shows. I want to see demons fighting eachother, not a 12 year old in school.

Yeah but I wanted some awesomeness in my first episode.

Studio Deen kinda juggled around the story a bit and made some changes, but they should get to it pretty soon. He appears in his night form in the third chapter of the manga.

This is one of the better schoolkid shows at this point in the season, but man... so sick of schoolkid shows. I want to see demons fighting eachother, not a 12 year old in school.

Given the changes they made for the anime it probably will get to that sooner than later. They more or less abandon the school setting after a while.

Anyhoooo...

It wasn't a bad first episode, just a bit weird having Gyuki in there already. Maybe they thought the thing with the child killing demon dude (can't remember his name for the life of me) was too much? But the production values are solid, and it's more or less what you'd expect given that they've only got twenty four episodes to fill (which is kinda weird for a Jump anime , but w/e).

Fukuyama Jun is really busy this year :)

I liked the first episode, the concept is great imo.
I would have never expected school life in this anime when I saw the promo picture. I'm really curious about what the main conflict will be in the show.

He must use a lot of hairspray. The second ep was slightly better than the first. It may end up being ok. Nothing great as far as I can see=\

The ED makes me laugh.

The op and ed of this is awesome. Reading comments from the manga readers this series seems to be one that starts out slow but gets very good.

The op and ed of this is awesome. Reading comments from the manga readers this series seems to be one that starts out slow but gets very good.

It gets as good as a jump manga can at least; that is, it's good but they don't ever get much done in 20 pages ^^;;

ep3 was pretty good. Glad I gave this series more than 1 ep. I think I'll enjoy this series overall.

Episode 3 was okay really I can't comment to much on it since I'm caught up on the manga so I know what's going to happen. But anyways it had it's semi-funny moments and you can find some enjoyment in the series.

BTW: eaper you need to change your avatar. I find myself just sitting there watching it every time I see it.

Episode 3 was okay really I can't comment to much on it since I'm caught up on the manga so I know what's going to happen. But anyways it had it's semi-funny moments and you can find some enjoyment in the series.

BTW: eaper you need to change your avatar. I find myself just sitting there watching it every time I see it.

Success! I have found the perfect avatar.

But, really. I will if I find another one that amuses me as much.

I haven't seen ep 3 yet, but I've just recognized one thing: it's super lame that the opening's music fade away and doesn't have a real stopage....

Ep4: Another solid ep. I don't think this will be a break out hit or anything, but it should end up at least decent.

Episode 4 was good it was anything fantastic or amazing but it was still good. I really like the art style of the anime how at times you get that really hand drawn kind of look to certain things like the smoke in that one scene. I think it adds a certain touch to the series.
Kind of wish they would have drawn out the battle a little longer it was in all like a minutes worth of fighting before the boss was taken down. So kind of wish they at least made it slightly longer.

I'm on episode two right now. Very nice light-hearted series. I was expecting it to be sort of serious and dark but I like the tone of it so far. It'll take me some time to get used to the main character, though... he is a bit of a wimp.

Nice eye candy too. I like the production value, it seems top-notch.

I like the ending too. :]

Back