New batch of character tags - help suggest characters!

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
We on the character moderator team have decided to post announcement threads whenever we add new tags (or new batches of tags).

Moderating user submissions is a costly affair - it takes a good chunk of time to just merge the forum threads here once a submission comes through. When new tags are added, it's easier for us to look at a text list of suggested characters, add the tags if we can confirm, and leave the rest to regular submissions.

For any of the below tags, please suggest characters HERE that you think would fit. Please do not post a character submission through the site, just post a link to the character here with any evidence that you want to present.

Remember to READ THE GUIDELINES for any of these tags so you know what can and can't be tagged. Doing so will save the moderators a lot of time and make sure more characters can be added :)

Remember that spoilers aren't allowed in the tags, for example time traveler can be considered a spoiler for the plot in some cases.

Balding
Cheerleader
Circus Performer
Company President
Hunter
Kindergartner
Magical Familiar
Innkeeper
Insect
Masochistic
Onmyouji
Pig
Rabbit
Reptile

More to come tomorrow!

Whoops... Looks like I may have been too quick to add the balding tag to Huang.

I guess it should probably be removed then since he usually wears a hat...

Whoops... Looks like I may have been too quick to add the balding tag to Huang.

I guess it should probably be removed then since he usually wears a hat...

That sentence in the guidelines is worded a little funny, but that would only disqualify him from getting the tag if it's considered a spoiler that he's balding and he uses the hat to keep it a secret. I don't recall that being the case, was it?

I recall him being shown without wearing his hat often enough (usually when he's not out in public.) I don't think it'd qualify as a spoiler here.

i'm not sure if he'd count - he's a human who's under a curse iirc, we use the animal tags for people who are actual animals by birth

Sothis, you could create a 'morph' tag for those who were transformed into animals under certain events. Characters from Ranma 1/2 also suffer from this.

it was literally just added like a week ago (and hasn't been announced yet), thats why theres almost no chars

Back