Bakuman.

captaincrunch

[sadht]Bakuman - Season 2[/sadht][sadhl=3999]bakuman-2[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Season 2 is underway.

This show genuinely makes you as excited as the characters in it. Love watching.

Last edited:
Re: Bakuman S2

Hattori-san is managing One Piece? :love:

Ep 1 had absolutely no recap, as if the break never happened. I like that.

ED sounds like the OP from Soul Eater (Paper Moon). Must be the same band.

hmmm, never got past the second episode of the first season, not because I didn't like it, because I was reading the manga and the manga was at a crucial spot that just made the anime at the very beginning seem way to relaxed and when the manga passed the part I forgot about the anime. Maybe I should watch it.

I didn't really like the first episode much, hopefully it'll pick up.. Really likes the emotion the first season brought in.

Didn't expect it to come out so fast.I've read the manga so It kinda confused me since I got manga and anime mixed up and don't really know where they're at in anime.But I'm sure I'll get used to it.First episode was decent for me.I also liked that there was no recap.

I'll follow this I think. I watched the first season which was okay. I like how they used the 'Detective Trap' anime intro at the beginning, like how last season they used the anime intro of the uncle's show which was pretty funny. Anyway, back into it for another season!

they got me scared, for a second I thought the theme from 'TRAP' was a normal opening xd

picked up where they left off, good one as ever. nice idea with a party to begin S2. defenitely watching.

cant wait to see how things unfold.

cant believe a year passed so fast.

Last edited:

Hattori-san is managing One Piece? :love:

Ep 1 had absolutely no recap, as if the break never happened. I like that.

ED sounds like the OP from Soul Eater (Paper Moon). Must be the same band.

Yup, Tommy Heavenly6. I love them~ Although, a lot of their songs sound a little too alike.

Definitely enjoyed the first episode. Not sure if i'm a fan of Miura yet though I just hope Hattori at least maintains some time in this season. I can already tell I'm going to enjoy Hiramaru guy is pretty awesome, not quite as awesome as Eiji though <3

I also agree that it was nice that there was no recap in the first episode .

episode 1.... why is it i never actually like any of the theme songs for this show, opening or ending, but i love the show to death!

awesome how hattori fought to try to keep them.... that man is gold.

The one thing I forgot about season 1 which I found annoying was Miho and Mashiro's relationship. This episode was spent basically re-visiting that. But I can put up with it because I find the rest of the show pretty fun regardless.

i hate it when girls are stubborn and not talkative like miho in the 2nd ep. makes no sense. anyways this show is great, season 2 might be even better.

Great episode. I was thinking Miho had already done it judging by her mood, but I guess that's just teenage girls for ya. :)

That might be one of the first (I think it is) dramatic moments of this anime.

Liked this anime, the naked part was amazing.. ahah, defiantly better then the first episode. :D

Ep 3

That was some pretty lame drama. The guy's obviously in love, they should just leave him alone.

Anyways, looks like Hattori-san let them down. Maybe the new guy is what'll make them shoot up in the rankings.

Knowing the manga, i feel quite sad for watching this episode.
Anyway, i liked it.

Back