Baby, Please Kill Me!

Etue

[sadht]
Baby, Please Kill Me![/sadht][sadhl=3998]baby-please-kill-me[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Not subbed yet, but episodes seem to be full lenght ( 24~ minutes ), I thought I read that it was going to be shorts, must have misread.

>

Episode 1
It's entire episodes are made out of multiple shorts, it's pretty entertaining and brought a smirk to my face a few times, but nothing amazing to say the least. It's also drawn as MOE as I first thought, the ''highschool students'' look more like elementary school students.

This show earns points for having a ninja troll, but overall things are looking pretty bad.

Last edited:
episode 1..... yeah, was not digging the comedy here. the premise seemed pretty weak, not sure how this is a long running manga unless something epic is coming soon.

did enjoy the ninja and the ending credits and song... and the next episode voice over.

The show is good or it would be if it we were talking about a 2 or 3 EP ova series. 12 episodes is a little too much. Oninosweeney is right: unless something epic happens soon, this wont last long. Most people will drop this show after 2 episodes but since I have what I call the "anime completist syndrome", I will watch it all the way to the last episode even if I have to force myself to finish it.
Now seriously, is this really based on a long running manga? An explanation could be that the anime adaptation is just not as good as the manga (which I didn't read).

Off topic: why don't we have a thread for the amagami sequel? First episode already aired.

Episode 1

Aside from the ninja chick, i was more annoyed than entertained. I'm not gonna one and done it, but i don't see a series I'll watch to completion here. Also...worst opening theme EVER.

Ugh, the annoying voice acting, the god awful OP, and the general unfunny randomness made we want to go on a baby punching spree.

I think I will just ignore the rest of this. Another starts on Monday, I have a feeling it will be miles better.

I actually enjoyed it. Ninja-girls voice was hella annoying tho. It's nothing amazing but it could turn out to be good in my opinion.

All it has is humor, and after 15 minutes I hadn't smiled once, let alone laughed. Dropped.

Hold on Reat. I know this seems to be heading towards a dark future but I think you should give it a chance. After all, the manga has been running since 2008. There has to be something good after episode 1 or at least that's what I hope. I think people should try 2 episodes at least before dropping it.

[sadht]
Episode 1
It's entire episodes are made out of multiple shorts, it's pretty entertaining and brought a smirk to my face a few times, but nothing amazing to say the least. It's also drawn as MOE as I first thought, the ''highschool students'' look more like elementary school students.

This show earns points for having a ninja troll, but overall things are looking pretty bad.

Pretty much this, I have nothing else to say other than I'm most likely finishing it.

I thought it was decent. The ninja girl is pretty hilarious.

MC is like a carbon copy of Yoshika Miyafuji's chibi form.

Coming from someone who read the 4koma manga, I can honestly say I was surprised when they got 24 minute episodes, LET ALONE a 12 episode span season. It's one of those mangas that are better left as mangas. I did like the OP and ED, though.

Maaaan, I really like the manga.
I haven't seen the entire first episode yet, but the voice acting is... not what I'd hoped for.

agreed. wasn't horrible, but smaller bits would be more ideal for this kind of show.

I thought as 24 minutes it was plain horrible.

With shorts I would of at least finished the series. Now I have it dropped. I seriously can barely maintain focus for 20 minutes.

I thought it was alright though, the run time is a bit too long. laughed a several time, though I laugh fairly easily. I'll keep watching it for now.

i really like this show. i keep finding myself rewatching the episodes. its quite funny and i really like the ninja

Back