Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

Damias

Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?
Alt title: Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

Boom, here's a thread. Go watch and discuss. Every season has to have at least one anime with a really long title, right? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

This season seems to have a lot of decent titles...but not much in the extraordinary. And this one also belongs to the first category. But it seems entertaining enough to keep watching...come to think of it, there isn't much I already dropped this season...

edit:
Now here's a way to make it more interesting.
Think of this as Planescape, the rabbits as dabus, the MCs as ridiculously high level characters and Little Garden as Sigil...also that god whose name I forgot could be the Lady of Pain.

Last edited:

I quite like the premise. The male lead is getting on my nerves, though, despite my having taken a liking to him at the start. You're not supposed to start the series out punching dragons in the face and making them fall down. What does that leave for the finale? Punching a hundred dragons at once?

You're not supposed to start the series out punching dragons in the face and making them fall down. What does that leave for the finale? Punching a hundred dragons at once?

Is that sarcasm? That is totally sarcasm... :)
Well, it is fitting that he fought a serpent water god. It's been established that our protagonists are super powered beings. So they have to fight entities that equal to their abilities. Also by the synopsis, they are bored with their lives. If they fought something that seems nonthreatening to us viewers, it lose all purpose of them being in this world. Also, by the synopsis, their final boss battle is some Demon King that could challenge our three leads. But by our standards, a Deity should overpower a king, so your point is valid. :)
Now about this anime, I can't believe there are so few posts here. No one is adoring Kurousagi? Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves, people who'll post after me. :)

eh, kami are a broad range in shinto. the small ones are basically minor fairies or elementals. seijin is supposed to be a bit stronger than that, but he's also supposed to be benevolent, so... meh?

Episode 1

Lighthearted fun. We only know a very tiny amount about everyone in this show so I can't really judge it on anything but genre. Which seems light hearted shounen.

Indubitably.

Episode 01

This reminded me of Dog Days (probably be making a recommendation for that in the future), which I liked. I thought it was quite funny when
the cat was talking smooth with the catgirl.
I'm interested to learn more about this match system and the bets, and at this point I'm not really sure what to think of the characters, aside from wondering if all servants of the world's god are bunny girls.

Started watching this, two episodes in and I already like it more than anything from this season currently airing. Unfortunately strong with this season of anime, the generic bishie is.

Anyway, Damias is very right in pointing out the amazing charms of the bunny-girl in this show. I don't even care for the ED's song but I still watch the entire thing. It's all kinds of cute.

Episode 02

I think I just saw the greatest ending animation ever. Can't be bothered to comment on the episode, as I am too busy re-watching the ending over and over.

I can't believe there are so few posts here. No one is adoring Kurousagi?

Does this answer your question?

Lovely Kurousagi :love:

Kurousagi in war god mode

Btw, why the hell is she called kurousagi when there is nothing black about her?

I think her blue hair get's called black once.

But whatever, I enjoyed the ending theme too in episode 2.

Series is nice and light-hearted albeit a bit more serious than dog days going by the dialogue.

Indubitably.

Yes, I agree. The ending is the best ED since Joshiraku.
Now I shall wait till they make a gif out of it. :)

Dunno, the Joshiraku girls all look so happy...these all look kinda pissed off

Still pales compared to joshiraku I mean come on
tumblr_m81mjbwbLb1r2rd46o4_500.gif

This show definitely has a unique charm to it though.

Last edited:

Yeah, this is probably the anime this season that's the most fun to watch. Not the best, just the most fun to watch.

And what's this
another earthling parchance? Also it seems that her Power Word is pretty adaptive, so far I sorta figured that the other chick had the most potential for growth, with all these
creatures mysterious and magical

Didn't really expect much from this show but I probably have the same opinion as gin now. Definitely a joy to watch.
GODDAMNIT DAMIAS IF I HAD A 4TH CLAIM I WOULD HAVE CLAIMED KURO BEFORE YOU !@%!@!@$!@$ PIECE )OF!@$)(!@$!@$!)@%&! @ )%!@(^!@*#&@9113721 ^%(8127698q7Wfdihj

SmashingHeadOnKeyboard.gif
Anyway episode 3
hmm...I wonder if Mr.Overpowered as shit, is gonna end up being center stage. It seems like he'd rather not attract attention though and what I'm guessing will end up happening is that Jin becomes the figure head.

It's stupid but Kuro is stil the my favorite part about Mondai-Ji. Even with so little screen time she steals the show.
hee hee
tumblr_mh7d4tBsjg1rbtx3po1_500.gif
edit: I almost forgot since when did Heart Under Blade have a sister @_@

Last edited:

GODDAMNIT DAMIAS IF I HAD A 4TH CLAIM I WOULD HAVE CLAIMED KURO BEFORE YOU !@%!@!@$!@$ PIECE )OF!@$)(!@$!@$!)@%&! @ )%!@(^!@*#&@9113721 ^%(8127698q7Wfdihj
Glad I could ruin your A-P life. :troll:

Episode 3
Watching that fight was really anti-climatic. The villain had no personality, nor did he had any to begin with, died pathetically. All grunt, no evil laugh. Just a pawn for some blonde loli vampire who has a voice of an angel (Was expecting a loli voice, w/e that is). :)
And Izayoi's ploy isn't that interesting.
I want my enjoyment back. *Looks at Kuro's wheel of fortune ears. :3

Can't focus...Kurousagi too distracting @_@

I don't know about you guys but I think I love overly alpha male protagonists. I already said this before but somehow his overpoweredness adds to the show instead of taking away from it.

Anyway I wonder if we're going to see some Tsundere attitudes soon from Kudou. Then the second coming of Tohsaka will be complete.

Too bad I can't provide any thoughts on the episode itself. At this point I like the show so much that my opinion is so heavily biased since I can't even look at the show objectively anymore. Don't ask me why...

Also
"I mean she's got the body of a kid. There are people who can't get enough of that stuff. "Forever trapping her like a toy" So here we have a chained loli vampire,,,
Maybe R-18 will make a cameo the next episode as a potential buyer.

Back