Clannad After Story

Clannad After Story

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

I'm excited that this has finally started airing. As of the first ep the anime is looking as good as it was, and hopefully it continues with its quality.

Can't wait for ep 2!

Last edited by a moderator:
The highlight so far - seeing Tomo in the OP.

The lowlight - Everything not including that 1 second of Tomo in the episode.

Good start to what I hope will be a great sequel.
Happy to see everyone back, even Sunohara. Stupid as he is, at least its funny most of the time.

Heh, that's true. Quite a filler episode but I'm not complaining as Clannad is awesome series. The animation is as great as in the prequel so I'll be watching this one for sure.

1st episode = trash? Why watch more of this garbage? There are too many good animes now, this has got to be left behind.

the show is good i don't know what your talking about

when you quote someone for saying something well, like that, before u even start thinking of a rebuttle or a defence, just look at who it is. there is a vary large group of ppl who disagree with him, just look under everybodys a-p banner in their sigs

Episode two was pretty funny. Anything with Sunohara always manages to crack me up.

It really does look like Mei has a brother complex lol

Ep one was a bit meh, ok but not great. I'm hoping for some more Kyou and Kotomi this season. The second ep on the other hand was much better. Sanae! :love::love::love: Kikuko Inoue is still my favourite seiyu.

If im right and Tomo means Tomoyo. She can stay as far away from the anime as possible.
No. Tomo is Tomo. And I find that strange given your sig. Though I will say Tomoyo After is by far better than Clannad. Her story is much more engaging than the mess Clannad was.

Second episode was quite funny.
Nagisa's mom as Youhei's fake girlfriend... Hilarious ^_^
Waiting for third one.

No. Tomo is Tomo. And I find that strange given your sig. Though I will say Tomoyo After is by far better than Clannad. Her story is much more engaging than the mess Clannad was.

You find me not knowing what Tomo meant strange because of my sig. This is bad you have me thinking here and I have no idea what u mean. Plz inform :baka:.

Back