Wanna be the Strongest in the World

Re: Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!

I'm wondering if you'll find new signature material here. :troll:

Yeah, just about two entire charm points. :thumbsup:
Makes the threads harder to look through if there's someone nearby but eh, it's a fun one!

I'll take a look at the HS version of this drivel fabulous rendition of a sport and let you know if there's censorship.

Episode 1:

You know, this was some exploitative and crummy ecchi crap, and yet I enjoyed it far more than I thought. Or should.

5 Minutes in. What the fuck am I watching?

Episode 1

Well, it's not as bad as Diabolik lovers...

Episode 1

Wow, despite being an ecchi and having hilarious ''camera'' angles this was pretty entertaining and despite there being lot's of jiggling not one character made a mention of her breasts outside of the shower scene...

I think this might end it being very tame by ecchi standards and it was certainly strangle fun to watch. Though I counted like 5 crouch shots that barely differed from each other, trying to save on budget? I swear the crotch shots weren't really doing it for me so having it repeated was just silly.

I think the thing is, if you took out the crotch/boob shots and the hentai-esque screaming, it'd be like a normal sports anime. It was a lot more fun than I expected,if still very silly.

I just hope we get more varied moves than various holds to engender more fanservice. Those jumpkicks were awesome.

Back