Air

Aydan

Air

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

So what do you guys think of this one?

I personally enjoyed it, but it is a game -> anime series adaption after all.

Well I'll be getting the game anyway, the "all ages" version (I don't care much for the H version), if I can find it that is. It will probably spoil the hell out of the anime, oh well.....

I rate this one as a 8.5+

Last edited by a moderator:
The H version is always a computer version that isn't compatible with U.S. computers anyway. You'd have to get a burned copy if you wanted the H version.

I was looking at the ps2 version. (I just hope they have an English version)
BTW you can always configure your pc to play Japanese games.

i've only seen the first episode..i think its okay so far..well i have to see the whole thing..well so far from wut ive seen the drawing it really pretty..but i think all the girls hair are sho weird o_O; its so like wavy-like like the movement of it and how its so sticking out and chuncky-like o_O lol but yea but its still really pretty haha and the girl is sho cute=) :smile: and i wonder wuts gonna happen there isnt much info on it..like wuts the relation between the girl and the guy :confused: lol well i cant wait till the next episode=)

ep: 2

Ok, damn, now that was a good episode. I give this series a big fat 10 now. Potato will be the death of me too. I haven't enjoyed an anime episode as much as I did this one in a long long time. This show fits my tastes perfectly.

This series must have one of the best art and animation EVER showed. The CG art does not stand out as horribly as fe Vandread or Last Exile. Also: the detail put in the character models (ie: the hair and the way it moves), as well as actually giving the series a warm and realistic feeling by putting a lot of effort in the background characters, make this series a feast for the eye. The characters and story look promising to say the least.

TO be honest seeing Air 3 made me go ... "oh". It all went a bit too fast. Also the first episode of Air felt like playing a hentai game somehow :...: .

I like these types of anime though! I'm all for screaming at the guy he should make out with one of them! And "gauo" or however it's spelled really is a nice replacement for the "nyu" although I still think nyu is alot cuter.

The art is really great indeed. The animation well I guess if you make an anime named "Air" you'd better have some hair that 'dances' in the wind. I was a bit annoyed by the 'blower scene' where the guy's hair didn't really move with the blower that was a bit off.

Has AIR Ep. 5 w/ Subs come out already?? We in CANADA are a bit slow in getting the latest stuff on our servers!!!..arrrrr

I don't want to repeat things already said but :D this anime is getting really interesting :smile:

gaou.... I like the show and the animation, but I think the way the eyes and nose are drawn is a little weird. Thats my only complaint. Noses are not above the eyes!

lucky: that sounds like a recommendation to me! air tv is up now so feel free ;)

LOL you don't know how right you are sothis.

In fact the Kanon girls got an honorary scene in Air TV. Did anybody catch that little goodie?

I loved this series. Emotional and beautifully animated. It is a rarity that I enjoy every character in the series, but this one had that. Every character brought something unique to the table. Some other anime series do that but it is done on purpose and it stands out. Air didn't force the differences down your throat but they made them prevalent. Again, I loved this series. Simply wonderful. Second only to Noir on my list of anime. ^_^

Back