New anime list feature and profile is up

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
Due to overwhelming feedback from the community, I've built a basic anime list for each user and it's now live. Now, instead of having a watched and saved box (and two rather uninteresting lists for them), you have one central list called my anime. Rows are color coded depending on what status you have chosen (watching, watched, saved, dropped), and those same colors now show up in the AniRec's alphabetical list. You can mark an anime's status from the alpha list, in the entry itself, or change the status on the "my anime" page.

You can also get to each status easily by clicking your profile page ("my profile" in the left nav) and then click the "watching", "watched", etc links in the quick stats box. If you are curious about someone else's anime, you can go to their profile and click the same links.

Also, if you are looking at your "my anime" page, one of the status filter options is "watched but no recs". This will show you anything you've marked as watched, but haven't made recs for.

A new profile page will be rolled out probably tonight, but for now, at least the quick stats box is updated.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back