Pidjiken

10/25 said:
PATCH IS OUT.
This fixes the Lumiose City glitch as well as some GTS chat errors

Scan your games respective QR code here to apply the patch
1380844_538874252865533_1124029048_n.png

1382870_494435107320748_1324318621_n.jpg
Guidebook Acquired

I'm really sorry but this guide is really bad.... This was a complete waste of money. It looks amazing but all I'm really getting out of it is pokemon locations and TM locations. Nothing else is really worth shit. Even then I can only find out where a pokemon is by looking at the route.

It barely covers anything we've been wanting to know. Here's the guides table of contents, kind of expresses how bad this is. If you want to see any of these segments I'll post a picture for you.

1379619_603507656379054_1796311400_n.jpg

1385398_603507633045723_1544637670_n.jpg

3DS FCs + Safari info

8MangaMan
Ice // 1633-4179-1233 // Snorunt, Bergmite, Dewgong

Don9aldo
Poison // 2809-7593-4761 // Cascoon, Garbodor, Drapion

Fargo
Water // 3480-2614-6380 // Krabby, Quagsire, Azumarill

GekoHayate
Rock // 1693-1716-4178 // Dwebble, Onix, Rhydon

Panta
Flying // 0963-0365-7663 // Pidgey, Hoothoot, N/A

Pidjiken
Steel // 4699-5691-3223 // Ferroseed, Metang, Klefki

Pkmnmaster88
Bug // 3754-7495-5675 // Combee, Volbeat, Vivillion
Rock // 0559-7093-4033 // Boldore, Corsola, Barbaracle

Rastamepas
Water // 2981-6626-7108 // Octillery, Wartortle, N/A

Ryukl
Water // 1048-9233-7463 // Panpour, Quagsire, Azumarill

Sui
Ice // 2208-4779-3134 // Snorunt, Bergmite, Piloswine

Vernanonix
Fighting // 0344-9285-5565 // Meditite, Sawk, Riolu

Zainox
Fire // 4914 - 4025 - 8338 // Pansear, Larvesta, N/A

Just noticed you put the Vivillion picture on the OP so I'll toss the source in as well so you can add it
Vivillon wing pattern image page
Has screenshots of the ingame sprites, albeit via cheap camera phone.

Vivillon region google doc
This and the link to contribute info (if your region isn't listed in the doc and you have a Vivillon form) are also in the above link but I'll put this here to skip a quick click and scroll.

So what's your vivillion?

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

I'm getting Y as well.

I've already switched my avvy and sig for it, it's just that serious. The onyl thing I'm bummed about is how badass Charizard X is.

I've planned on getting Pokémon X since I heard about it. I'm really excited; there's so much in this game that I've wanted in Pokémon for YEARS.

And this computer is epic. Borrowing a friend's and it put the little ' over the e every time I spell out Pokémon.

SEE?! It just did it. That's so awesome. xD

I'm also very happy about Mega Charizard X. It's about time he became a freakin' dragon.

I'm buying a 3DS especially for it. Pokemon Y will be my version of choice this generation.

It's entirely possible that i won't leave my house for a few days after this launches. This game looks to be everything i've ever wanted from the pokemon handheld games, i'm stupidly excited for it. Even those mega evolutions look brilliant.

I've vehemently fought the upgrade up until this point but I've been squealing like a schoolgirl every-time I check the calendar to see the 12th rushing closer!!!!

I've been constantly going around various shops inquiring about bundles and discounted hardware, pretty sure half the electronics store on the island are on a first name basis with me now.

Same as Brad already ordered a 3ds xl and will be getting Pokemon X when it comes out.

I bought a 3DS a few months ago just for this, and X will be my choice of game. I'm trying to avoid spoilers so most stuff will be a surprise throughout the game, but they're everywhere already. @_@

Pidjiken, fucking love you Sig and Avi! I'm getting Y as well because I'm just not to keen on Rainbow deer but X charizard looks so amazing... The items to mega-evolve them may be trade-able. Charizard X needs its own specific hold item (Charizardite X) to mega evolve, so thats what makes it seem likely that its not entirely version exclusive like Deoxys forms were in gen 3. It would probably only be obtainable in-game in its own version though.

SEE?! It just did it. That's so awesome. xD

I'm also very happy about Mega Charizard X. It's about time he became a freakin' dragon.

I legitimately clapped for you! My comp doesnt do that :crying: I just looked up serebii after I saw your post, it really is a dragon type!!! The only sad part is fairy gets to wreck dragons

vPkMxTD.png

I think there was a rumor that there's gonna be bundle with the exclusive pokemon designed 3DS and game as well.... I really can't wait. I want Charizard X. :flip:

The red and blue ones with Xerneas/Yveltal? The only ones I've seen have some peripherals but not the games themselves. Hoping there is an actual bundle

I think it'll eventually happen. They did the same with Black and White. =P

I legitimately clapped for you! My comp doesnt do that :crying: I just looked up serebii after I saw your post, it really is a dragon type!!! The only sad part is fairy gets to wreck dragons

vPkMxTD.png
I wish I could make every computer do it. It's so cool.

Pokémon, Pokémon, Pokémon.

XD It even autocorrects my spelling if I misspell it.

Yup, it's a dragon. The official Pokémon page on Facebook released all the information on it a while back. I was excited. Yeah, it finally happens when the Fairy type is released but eh, oh well. It's freakin' Charizard. He's BLUE. That's awesome.

^

Lucky you they come in multiple colors. You can make like a Power Rangers type team of fairy flowers!

Xerneas definitely looks Regal, I'm just not a fan for whatever reason. Might just be Aztec death bird > Rainow horns. Although I don't like his pointy hoofless legs either. His design isn't bad, its just... overall it doesn't suite my tastes.

Looks like the even torchic is the only way to get the stone needed to mega evolve it (legitimately that is).

I just play Pokémon to play the game. I don't like to EV/IV or any of that stuff.

I just like to be like "EARTHQUAKE MOTHERF***KER!!!" XD

I'm getting Y day one. It seems they are giving X the cooler exclusive pokemon since Yveltal is too bad ass. Seriously, Charizard X looks way too awesome. I hope Blastoise and Venusaur get X and Y forms too, but not getting my hopes up.

I've had a 3DS since launch, but I'm thinking of getting one of these sweet X or Y 3DS XLs.

Does anyone else here to EV training and competitive battling online?

I can't wait to start planning out my first team.
I started doing this in platinum. Only after I complete the main story though, it takes way too long. Though it is pretty awesome, I had my Snorlax in SS gain 50 atk in one level because of it, I thought I broke him for a sec.

I have to get a new console for them? Damn. I don't use my DS for anything other than Pokemon so I'm not sure if £100 justifies it to upgrade.

It actually doesn't take too long at all if you have all the EV training items, and enough money to pump them with more roids (vitamins) than even your average Tour de France winner could handle.

The hard part is getting all of these, but there are sites where people trade you these things in exchange for eggs, other items, pokemon...etc.

You mean like Iron and Zinc? I always use as much as it allows. Or do you mean those band/sash or w/e they are? The ones that say they help raise a stat when the pokemon levels up, but also makes one stat earn less?

Back