Hyakko

Oehr

[sadht]Hyakko[/sadht][sadhl=2121]hyakko[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

oh god, nonomuras voice is awfully annoying... makes me wanna stop watching:crying:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one watching this?
If you were, like me, disappointed by the second episode, trust me and give episodes 3 and 4 a shot, they're really REALLY funny.
This is how you get a show back on track, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on Hyakko.

Plus, <3 Fumiko Orikasa

Given some of your tastes . . . ;p

I'm slowly watching this as it strikes me as Hidamari meets High School Girls.
To be honest I don't think that my list is that scary (even by your "standards"!),

But back on topic, I wish I knew what iono means. Anyway, episode 2 was mediocre at best, but really ep. 3 and 4 were 100 times better.

Last edited:
Wow this show just keeps getting better with every episode. Episode 5 was great, but this last one was even better. And for a show that I thought had weird artwork, episode 6 had some of the most stunning visuals I've seen this season.

Oh and that 8 minutes spinoff/false preview was absolutely brilliant. It just shows how much they can do anything with this show.

Well it seems like Hyakko could become the biggest sleeper hit of the season (or even the year?). It really has a lot of love-value, but for some reason it seems like no one is watching it.

Awesome animation and great characters, but the comedy is mediocre... It has it ups too, though. Watched 5 episodes and up for more. But f.e. Azumanga Daioh is better than Hyakko this far imo

Awesome animation and great characters, but the comedy is mediocre... It has it ups too, though. Watched 5 episodes and up for more. But f.e. Azumanga Daioh is better than Hyakko this far imo
I guess it depends on what you think is funny and what's not. Personally, I thought AzuDai was a snorefest, so Hyakko is definitely a lot better to me ;)

Wow this show just keeps getting better with every episode. Episode 5 was great, but this last one was even better. And for a show that I thought had weird artwork, episode 6 had some of the most stunning visuals I've seen this season.

So this means episode 6 has been subbed? :smile:
I'll watch it right away! I love this serie ^^

That preview was really something! Have I not known about it, I might have been fooled for a moment :laugh:

The rest of the episode was kind of cute ^^
Ayu's cuteness wins against everything :laugh:

Haha, 8th episode was best so far.
Inori had a really hard time finding friends Well I can't blame her because I'm exactly the same and maybe that's why I find the latest episode so close to me. I totally rofled at the bathroom scene ^_^

Iono man. After ep i dropped this, then after reading what ppl were saying,..i tried it out again,...and omg this is like the funniest school comedy since school rumble. man too bad dis is licensed now!

Iono man. After ep i dropped this, then after reading what ppl were saying,..i tried it out again,...and omg this is like the funniest school comedy since school rumble. man too bad dis is licensed now!

Told you, hahah.
But is it really licensed now? I haven't heard of anything like it.
That being said, I'd be a buyer so it wouldn't necessarily be a bad news.

Ep. 8 was great, still doesn't beat the uniform inspection at the front gate (ep 3), or the art class (ep 4) , but still very funny!

ep 8 was great... And I dunno why Inori reminds me a bit of myself...
aa.gif
I like her :frustrat:

After a slightly disappointing episode 7, episode 8 was awesome.
I love how Torako tricked Nene to re-do her hair by luring her with the phrase "Leaving me as soon as you find someone else..."

Back