Fortune Arterial

eaper

Fortune Arterial
Alt title: Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here

==================================================================================

So, I think this series looks interesting enough.
vampires and stuff
, Hopefully it will go well. What's up with all the supernatural series lately?

I find it interesting, too, quite a few characters were introduced in the first episode. The animation is also nice, it reminds me of Clannad or Angel Beats.

A little better then episode 1. I was still pretty bored through most of it. Honestly, if I were to marathon this, it'd probably get dropped after episode 3 or 4. I think I'll be able to handle it with it being only once a week.

I kind of liked the slowness to it, It wasnt anything like I was expecting but I knew something was going to happen and it wasnt your basic high school story. I think this might of gone up a few spots and Crunchyroll really made happy with this.

Vampires honestly last thing i'd expect to see, want to watch ep 2 but got a paper do....so tough lol

LOL This is somehow my favorite, currently-airing anime, even though evidently nobody seems to care about this. It reminds me of a non-perverted Rosario+Vampire with a very slight mix of Karin.

'bout time this happened (contains spoilers from episode 7):
Fortune Arterial is finally using the fact Erika is a vampire for actual plot. It's a miracle!

This anime is kickin' up a notch now with the drama. If you've dropped it, I suggest either watching at least until the seventh episode, or skipping straight to the seventh episode.

I have to say that while it is getting better, this anime is, for the most part, rather plain. generally people expect more in-depth exploration of the vampire aspect in an anime like this, but instead its been rather laid back and has been exploring the side characters, which is usually somewhere around the middle of the season. In essence, Arterial has been fairly dull for its genre. i do like it somewhat but including episode 7, there's been around 10 minutes air-time focused on the vampire aspect of whats supposed to be a vampire anime. I'm just not impressed. Hopefully from episode 8 and on it will get better but i don't expect too much.

So far its been a solid anime, has not done anything out of the ordinary, but been relatively entertaining. The latest episode did have some things going for it though, in particular what is happening to Sendo.

I think the main problem in Fortune Arterial are the lines the characters have, they sound awkwardly formal and as if they are reading them from a script or something.

I think the main problem in Fortune Arterial are the lines the characters have, they sound awkwardly formal and as if they are reading them from a script or something.

That though is a fairly common problem though in this sort of anime. Which doesn't make it any less easier to ignore of course.

yeah the voice acting isn't the best, nor is the script, and thus far, that plot has kinda flopped around. the little things add up to make what could have been a good anime, into a "meh" one. still waiting on 8 though

I dunno I may be on of the few who actually enjoy the series, last episode made it amusing but its what only 12 episodes and pretty slow on the whole trauma she is feeling which is prob vampire love or some other odd plot, but so far I do like fortune.

alright gotta say that the last one was decent, though honestly, while it seems to be something better, didn't really click with me. thinking about it, i can't say i really like the series anymore. it holds my interest only enough to get me to watch a new episode maybe a couple days after its out, basically whenever im bored and have free time.

If it stuck to a plot, it woudl be a great Anime. It has tons of potential, but I believe the editors dropped the ball on it. I agree the plot flops around a lot.
My hopes for the show is for the Vice Prez to hook up with him, AND to Figure out WHY the President said he is the one, as if he is some kind of Pureblood.

The answer better be released with a lot of suspense building and have a wow factor to it, or I will write a Manga where it doesnt suck so bad.

Looks Like I was a bit impatient last post.
Finally. Things are heating up now, and lots has been revealed, with a lot more to come.. I had a very good feeling about this Anime the day it aired. I was right.

was about to ask if this anime went anywhere. My computer broke for a while and I'm still at episode 4, but if I remember, things were boring.

I actually like this serie, althrough I found it kinda stupid that the vampires had like no effect on the plot at all, they might aswell be normal people in a normal school, the 1st few episodes.
I rly hope we finally get to know why she starts freaking out when she's feeling love, probably has to do something with the fact that they desire blood of those who they love but meh, guess we'll have to wait.

Hmm so episode 9 gives some story, better watch it i stopped at 8 i liked the series but i wasent going anywhere

Episode 10 is the beginning of what everyone has been for most of the season. This is a love story I have held close to heart. When you combine the Prez with the Vice Prez and Hasekura, you get a Father figure, as well as a trusted friend with only the most sincere intentions.

It looks like the final push for Kuras Love to be passed to vice prez was genuinely established. Its the beginning I have awaited for for a long time coming. I see many great things happening now. I hope we get to hear kura tell her he loves her while she is feeding. I think the next episode is the most anticipated episode of the year. ^.^ I love this episode, and I am sure I will love the next one even more.

Back