Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

... why cause girls get to have some fanservice this season instead of just the boys?

The manga is just Special A version 2.0 so I'm not expecting much from it, but who knows - mabye it will show similar metamorphosis between manga and anime adaptation that Kimi ni Todoke managed (doubt it...)

It's well done, and very obviously JC Staff, but the first episode was just a boring rehash of ancient concepts with a little fetish sprinkling.

yikes... that was such a strong "Special A" feeling i felt like i was getting deja vu.

i don't know. I'll only watch more if the fiance is in the mood for more. otherwise, meh.

Feels exactly like Special A minus the annoying side characters and the hyper active comedy.

The male lead is almost exactly the same as the lead from Aishiteruze Baby.

The first episode confused me. I think the lack of strong secondary characters is detracting a little from this one. The animation is cute if occasionally inconsistent, and the main intrigues me, but it didn't set me soul on fire like JC Staff anime normally does.

Not too sure I'm going to like this one. The main lead is really cute, especially in her maid outfit but other then that, I didn't get any good laughs out of it.

I saw the first episode yesterday. I think that the anime jumps to fast in to the plot. I'll not jump to conclusions:
I mean. She was having all this trouble in the first episode; and now we already know what is going to happen. She'll probaly get help from that guy.

Not too sure I'm going to like this one. The main lead is really cute, especially in her maid outfit but other then that, I didn't get any good laughs out of it.

Agreed. The next episode or two will really have to do something interesting or else I may lose interest.

lol @ all the comments

it's a cliche anime yes and why people were expecting more from it is beyond me XD

it's rather fun for now but the lead is a huge pain in the ass bitch and i could do without that

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Wow. Just wow. I think this is THE most cliché ridden anime I've. Every damn cliché in the shoujo book is here. Absolutely terrible. Consider it dropped.

lol @ all the comments

it's a cliche anime yes and why people were expecting more from it is beyond me XD

it's rather fun for now but the lead is a huge pain in the ass bitch and i could do without that

I'm with chii on this one. I like it.

I like how grumpy the lead character acts...... maybe it's a turn on, I'm not sure :P
I wonder if this going to be a straight ahead romance or a reverse harem. it's not clear right now but there will definitely be
multiple love interests
.... this I am sure of

Ep 3 was best out of all of them. The humor is good, although it's been the same since episode 1. I liked the little quip from him saying she's not some shoujo manga character while look at the "camera". I love when shows break the fourth wall.

I'm not too sure they will add another love interest. I guess maybe if it goes longer than 13 episodes. If it's short, I'd wager on them not adding one. The three stooges that have a crush on her are just there for comedic effect. If anything, they will probably add another love interest for Usui (although he won't like her), so this way it will force the Prez to confess.

The show is growing on me. I'll hold to my initial statement that the strength of the secondary cast drives most romance anime. As we get to know more about the OTHER people, I am enjoying the show more. That said, Usui delivers some amazing shoujo-tastic moments. I DO love that he gets a little embarrassed from time to time, too. It adds a level of humanity that's appealing. If it keeps getting better at this rate, it's gonna be a sleeper hit for me.

Back