Seitokai Yakuindomo*

Re: Seitokai Yakuindomo S2

I see you posting thread without using the appropriate BB code, I am hating.

I'm in for this one. I enjoyed the first season and the OVAs so this should still be a funny one to watch.

Episode 1

Well it was mostly an introduction ep, and that intro was long as hell, though I'm pretty sure that was part of the joke. The gags kept me smiling and laughing just as they did in the first season, so looks promising.

Mitsuba best girl as always too.

Great advice at the end...
jkketz.png

Episode 1:
I think I missed this show a lot and it's good to see it come back in full flow. The engrish at the beginning had me scoff multiple times with how blatant it was and the dog perspective was so random.

Although the funniest skit by far was the squid I think I just died at that part, Hatta you never miss these opportunities do you? :laugh:

Another thing I noticed is Go-Hands seriously upgraded the animation on this, they really went all out and I hope they didn't blow all of their budget on the first episode. The Judo fight especially at the end I honestly didn't expect that much effort put into it as it did look quite good.
Overall the perversion force was strong in this episode, definitely in for all the fun here.

Episode 1:
The Judo fight especially at the end I honestly didn't expect that much effort put into it as it did look quite good.

That Judo fight both pleased and angered me at the same time. It looked amazing, but there is no kicking in Judo, and the rolling arm bar (Juji-Gatame for those in the know) has been an illegal move for about 20 years.

Still loved the episode though.

For a second there I thought I was watching the wrong show...

...but then they started talking about tits and dick and I knew I was in the right place.

I see you posting thread without using the appropriate BB code, I am hating.

Haters gonna hate and I'm hating, you're such a lazy bastard Tae.

But I'm definitely keeping up with this one.

Ah it feels good to have this show back in my life.

GoHands again put more emphasis in animation this time around which it feels like they've done with the past couple shows (K, and Coppelion). Glad to see all the same cast and the jokes and gags are on the same level and had me laughing throughout the episode.

Episode 1:

I'm a bit worried about the animation quality here. Among the many things GoHands fucked up with Coppelion was the budget. The first few episodes looked good, but deteriorated severely from there. Then again a pervert comedy has no need for great animation so even if it goes down from here it probably won't effect the overall quality of the show. But seriously a pervert comedy doesn't need animation is this nice:

hqluRvl.gif

Anyway, the first episode got off to a slow, but once it got rolling it was quite funny. The judo match as pretty much just icing on the cake for a funny first episode. Maybe GoHands can redeem itself a bit for the shitfest that was Coppelion.

Episode 1

I watched the three latest ova's before this episode.

DAT animation upgrade, damn.

Episode 1: It feels good to laugh again. GoHands probably could redeem themselves with this series. They have great production values but I wish they would pick up more great titles like Seitokai Yakuindomo.

Seitokai-Yakuindomo-2-Dammit-Aria.png

I had a friend who did this in highschool a few times and would ask me to call her v
Seitokai-Yakuindomo-2-Vibrating-phone-in-Panties.png

I love this anime, sure it's dirty humor but it just done so well and leaves you laughing. Also that squid is the bane of Tsuda's life.

Holy shit, that animation upgrade!
:@_@:
Good episode, but I just couldn't get used to the animation.

more of the same, and that's not a bad thing!

with the ova's slowly piling out it's almost as if the show never left the airwaves.

Holy shit, that animation upgrade!
:@_@:
Good episode, but I just couldn't get used to the animation.

The first season actually had some pretty fantastic animation too - I guess since most of the scenes are so simple they can splurge on the others.

Am I the only one that is happy this has returned and doesn't give two shits about the animation quality in a pervy, slice of life, comedy?

Just glad to see this one back :love: Needed to have some good news after hearing that Fairy tail and SAO were returning :crying:

Back