Seitokai Yakuindomo

Bakumatsu

[sadht]Seitokai-Yakuindomo[/sadht][sadhl=3104]Seitokai Yakuindomo[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Thoughts?
Comments?
Rate?

I'll post what I think below after I watch it!

The summery of it reminds me of Maid-Sama, only flipped around.

Well, I would like to start off by saying I wouldn't mind AT ALL going to a school like that.. secondly I loved the "rule" part where one blowing the whistle and the other is beating the drum, comical, I laughed x]
Once again though, there is a TINY KID in high school, I mean.. it';s getting old, it's in almost EVERY highschool related anime... come on -.-'
Not a big fan of the OP.
Wow, that strut on her is ridicules when she's pointing to the male student...
BECAUSE I....
BECAUSE I.........
BECAUSE I..................
Don't want people thinking I'm a whore.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Oh my, the jokes in this are amazing.
"But the burden is to heavy for me."
Oh, how weak can you be?!
I have a painful period once a month you know...
LOL, and the one after that!.. defiantly sticking with this anime if the jokes keep up.
Well, I will admit it is a very comical anime.. lets hope it keeps funny.
4/5

Last edited:
Seitokai no Ichizon is superior. At least that's what it feels like. Seems like they tried to mix up the formula a bit, but feels like they're trying a bit too hard? Though it might get good....

My thoughts:

I found it to be funny. The perversion of the lead females (excluding the loli) is funny.

I probably have other comments, but I can't think of any as of now.

It was an enjoyable watch. Really looking forward to the future episodes.
How prevented the female leads seems to be adds a good sense of humor to the show and the male lead doesn't seem like one of those completely hopelessly weak male characters. And the short girl is just to cute.
Just from the first episode alone I would give it a 4/5

Wasn't crazy about it. Almost like a very relaxed Seitokai no Ichizon in form but Arakawa in execution. I assume the manga is just a different one liner for each page, because there was absolutely no consistency within that first episode. It wasn't bad, some parts were funny, but I could take it or leave it.

The ecchi hints at some pretty hardcore stuff, which seems to be the trend nowadays. See how ballsy they can get, no pun intended.

Wasn't crazy about it. Almost like a very relaxed Seitokai no Ichizon in form but Arakawa in execution. I assume the manga is just a different one liner for each page, because there was absolutely no consistency within that first episode. It wasn't bad, some parts were funny, but I could take it or leave it.

The ecchi hints at some pretty hardcore stuff, which seems to be the trend nowadays. See how ballsy they can get, no pun intended.

Yeah, same here. I would have liked a little more consistency, kinda felt like it was just jumping around from joke to joke. The success of the show is gonna greatly depend on the writers coming up with more funny content and one-liners.

Also does anyone know what that piece of paper that Takatoshi (the main character) pulled out of the suggestion box said?

I haven't watched the aforementioned Seitokai no Ichizon, so I watched this without any presumptions. From what I can tell, this is one of the few anime where GoHands is the main animation studio. It looks like it is based off a four-panel manga so there are constant jokes in short segments like Azumanga Daioh. For what I thought of it
I enjoyed the first episode. I wish I was in his position lol. I personally like all of the dirty jokes since I'm a debauched person like that. The main guy kinda reminds me of Kyon since he gets dragged into something and is levelheaded about everything. The female lead is pretty funny with all the sex things she says.
Anyway, I had a feeling I would like this series.

Also does anyone know what that piece of paper that Takatoshi (the main character) pulled out of the suggestion box said?

Something like
If you hurt the student council president, I will put a hole through you

Anyways, I didn't even like Seitokai no Ichizon too much, and I think this will be a mixture of that and bad. I don't know, probably will drop it if the next few eps aren't any better. First impressions: 2.5/5, maybe.

Although, I will say, they have a lot of my favored voice actors.

It's beginning to grow on me. I liked episode 2, the pres and secretary are pretty funny perverts.

It's beginning to grow on me. I liked episode 2, the pres and secretary are pretty funny perverts.

This. They makeup for Hagimura's constant height gag, and honestly I'll admit that while all the humor old-hat, it's executed well and managed not to cross the line. Heck, it even got my straight laced republican-conservative brother to chuckle w/o giving me the ,"what is this perverted crap?", line.

I've got to admit I don't really agree with the seitokai no ichizon conparisons though. This is more like a 16+ rated version of Azumanga Daoih. They're not aiming directly for the otaku crowd like SnI was but they are certainly aiming below the belt.

This. They makeup for Hagimura's constant height gag, and honestly I'll admit that while all the humor old-hat, it's executed well and managed not to cross the line. Heck, it even got my straight laced republican-conservative brother to chuckle w/o giving me the ,"what is this perverted crap?", line.

I've got to admit I don't really agree with the seitokai no ichizon conparisons though. This is more like a 16+ rated version of Azumanga Daoih. They're not aiming directly for the otaku crowd like SnI was but they are certainly aiming below the belt.

I'm sensing a pun~ :laugh:

Episode 2 was enjoyable. The episode had it's moments and while it may not be some revolutionary piece of work it is still enough to be entertaining and funny. I plan to stick with the anime to see where it leads.

It's okay. Not to big on the comedy, it's enough for me to smirk at a bunch of the jokes, but I haven't really laughed watching this show, although this episode was better than the first episode. I have decided though, after watching the second episode, that I will stick with this show no matter what, because I love the voice actor for the teacher.

meh... not sure if i'll watch any more of this. not too funny.

or maybe it is... who knows. i just think it's sorta juvenile, replacing "clever" with "crude"

Back