Bakuman

Just saw the OP.

The scenes are similar to what I imagined. But the music wasn't. The song is not that bad, but it IS really slow, not one of those OP I'd like to listen to whenever I start an ep. Once I watch the anime I'll probably skip it.

I liked the ED better. By the way, they chose a very nice picture to illustrate Hattori. xD

Super awesome too bad it had like 2 op's though :D
It's as exiting as the manga!!:D

Thought it was pretty good. Definitely interested in it though I will say that I though the OP could have been better. There were a couple of lol moments especially that thing at the end.

Episode 1
This episode gave me a largely positive impression already. When Takagi makes his reference to Death Note, I laughed so hard, 'cause he looks exactly like Light. The small backstory is a good basis, too. Animation looks amazing. Looks like it could be one of the higher-ranked animes this season. Looking forward to watching this!

Episode 1
This episode gave me a largely positive impression already. When Takagi makes his reference to Death Note, I laughed so hard, 'cause he looks exactly like Light. The small backstory is a good basis, too. Animation looks amazing. Looks like it could be one of the higher-ranked animes this season. Looking forward to watching this!

It's funnier considering the Bakuman manga is written and drawn by the same duo that did Death Note....namely Tsugumi Ohba (story) and Takeshi Obata (artwork) ...so it's kind of like Takagi and Mashiro :D

I didn't think the animation was that great :( ...the openings weren't that great either...but overall it was pretty good...and it's bound to get better...
Looking forward to the next episode.

There was also a shot of Hikaru no Go, which was also drawn by Takeshi Obata.

I liked the first episode. It is definitely better than that Panty & Stocking anime.

I really liked this one. I don't know what it is about it but it was all feel good and fuzzy and pure? I guess that would be the right word.

That scene at the gate... yea, I was eating something and it nearly splattered all over my monitor. The laughing reaction was just too great. This will probably be my favorite for the fall 2010 season, I like the characters way too much.

I also noticed that the animation was kind of lackluster at times but it didn't really bother me. The show was enjoyable enough and when he proposed I almost woke up my roommate...

What was with her response though? "We can't see each other until then" does she mean literally looking at each other? Is she going to transfer schools or something? Pretty random setup if you ask me. Maybe it was just an issue with the fansubber. I wonder if she just meant "we can't see each other" like we can't date or something.

I also noticed that the animation was kind of lackluster at times but it didn't really bother me. The show was enjoyable enough and when he proposed I almost woke up my roommate...

What was with her response though? "We can't see each other until then" does she mean literally looking at each other? Is she going to transfer schools or something? Pretty random setup if you ask me. Maybe it was just an issue with the fansubber. I wonder if she just meant "we can't see each other" like we can't date or something.

Yeah basically they won't meet up like a date and so on. They can see each other at school, but they will continue living like they used too. And they are almost done with school, so not seeing each other becomes a lot easier ;). So the fansubber hasn't done anything wrong :P.

I think the concept itself is fresh enough to keep watching-- at least for a few more for eps. I just hope that the romance aspect doesn't turn out to be cheesy. I'm intrigued to see how it will play out.

There was also a shot of Hikaru no Go, which was also drawn by Takeshi Obata.

Lol, I noticed the Hikaru no Go and I jumped out of my chair and said: 'omg!!!'

I'm going to have to go back and look at the first chapter to see if that was shown.

Anyways, I saw a trailer of this and the quality of the video shown was really bad, so I was a bit hesitant to watch. But when I saw the quality was fine, I was very happy and will continue to watch it. : D

Watched this yesterday, it seems pretty good, and the premise is unique.

The writer guy kinda reminds me of Kira for some reason, maybe because he looks like him and is super-self confident.

Watched this yesterday, it seems pretty good, and the premise is unique.

The writer guy kinda reminds me of Kira for some reason, maybe because he looks like him and is super-self confident.

I know right I thought the same thing when I saw him but I thought it was just me.

Back