Amagi Brilliant Park

Kyoni doing Ecchi, where is the world heading these days?

Obviously they will show the other Ecchi shows how it's done!

Hahahaha...

I'm not coughing bloody, it's tomato sauce...

Hahahaha...

Not much of an ecchi... just girl dressing up from stockings and bra to the rest of the body =D

Also watching this just because KyoAni. Hope Brads right about the ecchi though.

I'll be checking this one out tomorrow just because I am desperate for something to watch that isn't the shitty Eyeshield 21. I'm not really sold on the premise, but with the right execution this could be good. Kyoani has a bit of a mixed track record with me so we'll have to see.

Just to let you guys know, KyoAni's latest fapbait series has been delayed for 3 days due to Volleyball.

Just to let you guys know, KyoAni's latest fapbait series has been delayed for 3 days due to Volleyball.

Noes! Mai Kyoanioppai!

I'll live... barely...

Just a little less...

Nothing I can't miss...

Kidding, I am a mess...

I'm joke-ish, fairly?

Apples are Apples.

Hahahaha...

I saw the second page, wishing it were ecchi so I would watch it. I come to the first page, see this, and now know I'll be watching it because when one thinks of amusement parks, one thinks of boobs, panties and rumps.

Mod Edit: Please don't directly name a group who rip from sites like CR, that are partnered with AP.

:flip: Just when I was anticipating this series, you kill my anticipation barely over 20 minutes later!

Well It's subbed..........afraid to say were from with the mod edit thing, it isn't the group I mentioned earlier nor is it crunchy roll..........I don't think crunchy roll is picking this show up...........

ah well happy hunting.

Last edited:
crunchy didnt licensed it so search around
also ecchi is strong in this one

heres a little iamge from ep 1
enjoy( hope doesnt break rules ._....)
iZYddTEQ2QjHc.jpg

Mod edit: Nope, mentioning specific subgroups is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
ep 1

Funny stuff.

Not the best 1st ep this season but I'm pretty sure I will be seeing this one to the end.

Was considering picking this up out of morbid curiosity. Then I saw the amount of fanservice from some screenshots. Nope.

Episode 1
Was considering picking this up out of morbid curiosity. Then I saw the amount of fanservice from some screenshots. Nope.

Well, from the first episode there actually wasn't that much. The screenshot Anu posted was pretty much it, and that lasted like, half a second...
...Because in an extremely rare display, the MC actually instantly slammed the door shut.
Anyway, that wasn't too bad. I actually liked it. Reasonably humorous, with a likeable enough MC and an interesting enough concept and execution to warrant me continuing with the three episode rule.

Back