Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W

Etue

[sadht="Haiyore! Nyaruko-san 2"]Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W[/sadht][sadhl]naiyore-nyaruko-san-2[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

152nper.jpg

Episode 1:

Blatant advertisment of Oreshura but Kana Asumi ( Nyaruko ) and Yuka OOTSUBO i.e. [highlight]TOSHINO KYOUKO[/highlight] ( Kurei ) talking it each other made me incapable of even being bothered by it.

Of course the 4th wall is unsalvageable.

Overall, this episode was fine and got a few smirks out of me. This anime basically does everything a parody can do right it seems.

Oh another thing:

The animation was kind of lazy in places. Both scenes with only Kurei and the Class president were practically un-animated and drawn sloppily.

But it's only a side note, never mind me.

That was Bewitched.

Anywho, yay for the forum being back so I can revel in the return of our glorious Abomination Nyaruko!

The comedy was gold in this episode, the shoutouts numerous, and I keep hearing "sons of bitches" even now. This has potential to surpass the first season they keep the laughs up.

I never really paid attention before, but her voice actress is marvelous.

Oh man, why do this pesky body of mine need sleep when this is out??
Catch you guys in a few hours more hours than I'd desirable.

That was Bewitched.

Anywho, yay for the forum being back so I can revel in the return of our glorious Abomination Nyaruko!

The comedy was gold in this episode, the shoutouts numerous, and I keep hearing "sons of bitches" even now. This has potential to surpass the first season they keep the laughs up.

I never really paid attention before, but her voice actress is marvelous.

Kana Asumi is awesome. She sings lots of great OP/ED's too. Poplar from Working, Yuno from Hidamari, and Miya from Amagami are my favorite char's she does.

https://www.anime-planet.com/people/kana-asumi

I would think Dick York and Elizabeth Montgomery would have been pleased.

Did anyone else wonder:
What was up with Kuuko and her behavior towards Mahiro? Is she going to be obsessing over him now too?

Did anyone else wonder:
What was up with Kuuko and her behavior towards Mahiro? Is she going to be obsessing over him now too?

If you rewatch the first season, she
hints at him "Raising her Flags", among a few other things. To put it simply, Kuuko's slowly turning Bisexual.
Just think of it as a situation similar to the little witch girl in Rosario+Vampire.

I saw this from the OP and realized where it came from (sort of):
NbcvY5Il.jpg

I only noticed because it's in my wallpaper rotation.
Tn8OgYY.jpg

Back