Golden Time

It's too bad you're not stoked on the anime, Bradalee!
It's funny that you can always tell who's going to be part of the harem by how they don't look like everyone else. I do, however, like that not all the girls are interested in the protagonist. I also like that they aren't in high school.
I found the jokes were pretty funny, and I loved Yana and Banri's meeting scene. You just knew they were going to be friends, before they even started bonding over their being lost. I mean, I know it's fairly obvious for a sit-com sort of thing to meet your best friend right then and all (I was practically saying the lines with them in my head) but it was cute.
Koko might get annoying with her ditziness. When she was first smacking him I figured she'd be a bit more hot-headed and stuff, but she seems more like a a stalker-ditz than a stalker-jerk so far.
The pink-haired girl was cute, but of all the girls introduced thus far she got the least screen-time so i don't have high hopes for her and Banri ending up together. Maybe she'll get Yana? haha.

And finally, the received call from the hospital and then the traffic accident scene (obviously a flashback, since it was in winter.) I'm intrigued, to say the least.

I'm personally pretty excited for this anime. I'm just starting post-secondary, too, so it'll be a nice break from the dull reality of it (Why don't I get a cute harem!?)

I think the first episode was pretty funny, but that's about it. I'll watch some more episodes of this and see where they're taking it.

It's too bad you're not stoked on the anime, Bradalee!
It's funny that you can always tell who's going to be part of the harem by how they don't look like everyone else. I do, however, like that not all the girls are interested in the protagonist. I also like that they aren't in high school.
I found the jokes were pretty funny, and I loved Yana and Banri's meeting scene. You just knew they were going to be friends, before they even started bonding over their being lost. I mean, I know it's fairly obvious for a sit-com sort of thing to meet your best friend right then and all (I was practically saying the lines with them in my head) but it was cute.
Koko might get annoying with her ditziness. When she was first smacking him I figured she'd be a bit more hot-headed and stuff, but she seems more like a a stalker-ditz than a stalker-jerk so far.
The pink-haired girl was cute, but of all the girls introduced thus far she got the least screen-time so i don't have high hopes for her and Banri ending up together. Maybe she'll get Yana? haha.

And finally, the received call from the hospital and then the traffic accident scene (obviously a flashback, since it was in winter.) I'm intrigued, to say the least.

I'm personally pretty excited for this anime. I'm just starting post-secondary, too, so it'll be a nice break from the dull reality of it (Why don't I get a cute harem!?)

im with Bronia here. I quite liked it, the comedy was decent, not to "in your face" but decent enough, i also loved their meeting scene as well, really liked how that thing hit off.
all the more better they was both essentially stalking 2 girls xD
Also loved that girl was sat behind them all college class and they didn't seem to notice... not sure how but ha!!
But yeah i have good hopes for this series, though i suppose im always a fan for a good romance series, Love lab last series was meh for me (probably it wasn't very serious, normally a good thing but not so much with romance) and i was more a Kimi no machi iru fan so i hold high hopes this might sit with Kimi no Machi iru for this season :)
So thus far, i like it.

I really like Komatsu Eiji's art. I do like Koko's design maybe not so much her personality.Oddly enough the character designs feel A LOT like Denpa Onna moreso in the faces than anything. The first episode wasn't too bad. Could of been better it's one of those genre's that can start off meh and either turn to complete dogshit or might actually be decent. I've heard some decent things about the LN.

I really love Horie Yui's voice, but I'm not a big fan of most of her music so the OP/ED weren't my favorites. But seriously, her voice as a VA is super-nice. I think she's one of maybe 5 VAs that I could just listen to them saying "blah blah blah" all day (Wakamoto Norio springs to mind as well).

For the show in general, I think it will end up being the best love comedy this year, or at least the prettiest. :P

I was dead set on watching this one because this is done by toradora writer. First episode not really special, but good enough for me, and i like the characters too. That linda girl is damn cute, Koko not bad either. I'm hoping this show will slowly get me to love it, just like toradora did.

Toradora's writer?

Well I was already following it and while it didn't strike any particular chords in me I suppose this could have a decent amount of potential in the end. The way this relationship is formed is somewhat of a reversal towards the Toradora one albeit without a set love interest for the male lead. The relationship between the characters however is quite different so I wonder how this will pan-out in the end.

I was expecting something Peach Girl-like, for some unknown reasons.
Just watched the first episode and...meh, nothing too interesting so far.

Episode 1
Pretty good start. I'm in-between with the characters because I do like them, they have this aura of fun, especially Kouko; she is such a delight. Then again, they don't feel like actual college students, though that can exempt because they are 1st years...... I'm so conflicted....... though this was enjoyable. =)

episode 1... i liked the concept of the girl's perception...
.... but she's freaking delusional. i'm going to give it one more, but i'm hoping she's not in it as much as she was before.

near the end it started seeming like a dating sim turned anime with all the female people making connections to our main character.

then the ED was allllllllll delusional girl gave me less hope.

maybe one more episode; still some hope.
I was dead set on watching this one because this is done by toradora writer.

awwwww, hated toradora.... even less hope now.

Last edited:
episode 1... i liked the concept of the girl's perception...
.... but she's freaking delusional. i'm going to give it one more, but i'm hoping she's not in it as much as she was before.

near the end it started seeming like a dating sim turned anime with all the female people making connections to our main character.

then the ED was allllllllll delusional girl gave me less hope.

maybe one more episode; still some hope.

awwwww, hated toradora.... even less hope now.
Because Mari Okada? Sometimes, she goes a bit over the drama level. Which made me not enjoy Toradora as much. Still liked it though.

I for one thought the girl was creepy. There's clingy, and then there's insane. We'll be seeing more of her, oninosweeny. She's a main after all.

I agree with the dating sim scenario it showed, which makes me feel tentative on this. Hopefully next ep would be better. I really wish I don't have to drop it.

I generally fell repulsed viscerally by harems. only a few were entertaining and watchable to me... this one didn't repulse me. The delusional girl generally cracked me up... and frankly stole the show every scene she was in. the other characters mostly seemed bla... but the dude she's stalking cracked me up too... so there is some hope for the cast i guess.

definitely gonna watch this one.

i thought this was ok, got a few chuckles from it. So i'll stick with it for now.

Episode 2
She can't get his name right and I laugh every time, especially at: "... Kaga-Kun?" "That's your own name."
I don't think this will be a harem, though. Oka-chan doesn't appear interested in banri, I think she'll have developments with yana though. Linda might be a bit of a problem- she will probably develop feelings for Banri. I think this show will be about Banri pining for Kaga while she doesn't notice that he likes her or eventually that she likes him back.

Kaga's isolation. It's so... It makes my face rain. :crying:

Back