Jinsei

I can't get over the artstyle.
I'm totally for hentai artists taking up "proper" art work, but this particular style is so distinct.
Still, I'll watch it if it's any good.

Premise was stupid.
Characters are boring and pedestrian.
Jokes were unfunny.
Pointless ecchi gags.

1 and done.

1 out of 5.

Go back to drawing smut, loser.

Episode 1

Is...is that a cameo or so on the wafer tower? I think it is...

The girl's personalities all seem...somewhat stereotypical...
The ditzy one; the "cold" one; the fun one...

At least the opening isn't half bad. Jokes...somewhat stale, but somewhat fine.

Can definitely tell when the ecchi kicks in, though.
(yesh, that's a poor joke)

Is...is that a cameo or so on the wafer tower? I think it is...
I have no idea what cameo you are talking about...

iSaCjzRHlOsRf.gif

Episode 1
Hmm, I like the animation style, the characters themselves are okay but overall, this is definitely not for everyone. The jokes are pretty much hit and miss. And the way they introduce the characters was, weird. Its hard to explain but its like one fluid motion. Doesn't take the time to properly characterize the character and who they are, like many anime who tries to get characters into the club. Sure, one could simply assume what they are but its not the same.

Bu with all this said, I have no qualms of watching this. Its sort of my kind of anime to watch, especially how it reminds me of a certain anime.

EDIT: I take it back, the humor is pretty good, even though I still think its not for everyone. Still watching as we speak. =^)

Last edited:
episode 1... this one lost me completely. the premise i find too weak to entertain me, but i can see the appeal for others.

Well just watched Episode 1 and I thought I was going to like it,and I was trying hard to,but I just couldn't like it.It was a complete miss for me everything was just jumbled up.And towards the end where they just showed the mascot I was just confused since it just jumped there and then it jumped back to the question.And then there was a date in the middle of that..What the?What just happened was my initial reaction.

Overall,very jumbled and a miss of an episode for me.I'm hoping that the next episode will be better since I really do want to enjoy this series.Something just tells me it'll be fun but that first ep was just not for me.:crying:

Episode 2
Honestly Ikumi makes the show watchable for me.Her and sometimes Fumi.But Ikumi will be my favorite the whole scene of the apology letter made me laugh and then the whole ghost scene,without her I would've just been staring at the screen like I did on episode 1. I suppose it's a nice twist to see both girls trying to hitch Rino and Yuuki and seeing how Rino will grow to be sociable will be nice to watch.The whole under the shirt thing was quite odd I didn't even see how his hands went under her shirt.How..:cereal:

Overall,still quite meh with me I will continue to watch because Ikumi makes it all fun and Fumi too.Watching both Rino and Yuuki get together with the help of Fumi and Ikumi will be (hopefully) nice to watch.With the whole Rino growing her personality to be sociable but I do hope the writing gets it well since it seems that Rino is just falling in love with Yuuki because he keeps on accidentally touching her.

Edit:Never mind just remembered Rino and Yuuki did some talking that's why she's falling for him but it was mostly Rino rambling on about science or something.So I hope they do something with that because so far it's Rino falling for him because he's a)a good listener b)he tells her a bit of nice things and c)he knows where to touch.

Episodes 1-4
I don't normally like these kind of random humor type shows, but this one has just enough humor that I find enjoyable to keep me watching. A bit too much echii for my tastes though, but a lot of the other lines from the science girl and athletic girl are really funny. Humanities chick is just boring boring boring though. The fourth episode was a bit overwhelming on the echii department, but I guess that's to be expected by it being yet-another-beach-episode. Looking forward to some more clever humor, especially from science girl (it helps that I understand everything she talks about, being a science nerd myself lol).

Back