Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

Zaig

[sadht]Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi[/sadht]
A Bridge to the Starry Skies

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations[sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Been waiting to watch this anime for a long, long time, but the first episode was not interesting...apart from the monkey being used as a plot device. I'm hoping it'll get there. At least the character design is good. And speaking of character design, anyone else notice how these characters look strikingly similar to the ones in Shuffle!?

Ep 1.

Not much happened, but the characters seem well done... so far... but they have no depth yet so I can't be certain.
The little brother is such a trap... oh dear.

i couldn't make it past the opening animation/song. too many generic moe-blob harem anime for me to watch yet another one.

Been waiting to watch this anime for a long, long time, but the first episode was not interesting...apart from the monkey being used as a plot device. I'm hoping it'll get there. At least the character design is good. And speaking of character design, anyone else notice how these characters look strikingly similar to the ones in Shuffle!?

Oh Zaig, you and your undying love for harems. I was watching episode 1 and I was thinking to myself the entire time, "Zaig is going to love this"... and Yes I did think the designs were reminiscent of Shuffle!

i think it might be that similar uniform style from shuffle doesn't hurt it's chances.

i love a good harem.... let's see if it's good or this season's IS.

Oh Zaig, you and your undying love for harems. I was watching episode 1 and I was thinking to myself the entire time, "Zaig is going to love this"... and Yes I did think the designs were reminiscent of Shuffle!

You were thinking about me while there were 2D bishoujos and a MONKEY on the screen in front of you...?

Too bad there is, at the most, only one girl who ever has a good personality in harems. I have my hopes set on a couple of the characters in this anime to be interesting, them being the girl who looks like Asa from Shuffle and Ui.

You were thinking about me while there were 2D bishoujos and a MONKEY on the screen in front of you...?

Too bad there is, at the most, only one girl who ever has a good personality in harems. I have my hopes set on a couple of the characters in this anime to be interesting, them being the girl who looks like Asa from Shuffle and Ui.

I agree that it was a little interesting. But if the other episodes continue this way then this might be the first anime that I 'officially' drop (I 'unofficially' dropped Hetalia after the 1st episode came out forever ago, but then I decided to try it again when I get the motivation to). Maybe it's because I've seen too many pure harems over the past 2 years... but this is the most predictable episode that I have seen ages. And the animation is nothing to dye for, like Shuffle! was amazing back when it came out, but the bar has been risen a little since then and it barely meets that.

ep 1. Harem Banzai! Im a sucker for these types of animes so im most likely going to watch it. The depth isnt there right now but i never expect too much on the first ep.

ep 2. Wonder what it is i see in this anime, but im guessing i just like the ones people hate. Kinda nice funny and slow i liked this episode.

Ep 2. Terrible, except the OreImo/Kami nomi back to back references. That made me lol.

Yes, those were pretty funny. I also laughed when Kasane started talking about the town gossip.

But. Those brothers are WAY too close, because in the second episode...

...at the end, they were bathing eath other. Freaky.

Last edited:
ep 3. I have no idea why but i like this anime... it introduced a new character and showed a bit of the past that they share. Now all i have to do is find the game so i can play it.

ep 4. Harem fun...and the encounter of bumping into a girl and falling on her... now wheres running with toast in your mouth. I really like these types. I hope it doesnt do something stupid though. Also alot of movie cliche this ep.

Edit:
While playing the game i found that those references were in there weather or not they are meant to be a form of oreimo/kami reference i dont know

Last edited:
I'm liking this anime. It's not the best harem anime I've ever seen, but it certainly isn't the worst. I'm glad I wasn't the only person to be reminded of shuffle! by this anime. I'm liking Daigo and Ui, but the whole thing with the brother is pretty boring, to me that is. Nonetheless, I like this anime. Favorite one of the spring season.

ep 6. I played the game when it came out... after this episode i completely lost all hope in this anime after the bathroom scenes... that is all

Episode 6:
Can't they go one and a half episodes without having Kazuma being naked with his little brother? Yes, that's basically all I have to say about this anime after the past four episodes.

It's so lackluster that I had to change my ava and sig to something that was even an anime.

Ep 1:
I'm having a bit mixed feelings about this. Judging from the first ep it's not as good as Akane-iro, but it might be just what I'm looking for right now. It's extremely clichéd, probably works much better as a VN than an anime, and the protagonist is as generic as they get... but the sceneries are beautiful, the girls are cute, the mood is good, the little brother is a nice touch, and overall, I think this is the kind of light stuff that can lift your spirits without inducing too many facepalms. I find myself wanting to watch the second episode.

Ep 2:
The second ep is better than the first one, in my opinion. A lot better. I got several good laughs, and the more I learn about the characters, the more I like them (except Ibuki, she's kinda annoying). Especially Ui, she's a classic innocent airhead, but as such she's a pleasant personality that I immediately took a liking to. This is simply fun to watch, it puts a smile on my face.

Also, Zaig... Iris Zero is awesome. :thumbsup:

Edit ep 3:
Another annoying character was introduced, the green-haired kid. On the plus side, Madoka reminds me of Karen from Onegai Twins, one of my all-time favourite little sister -type characters (same seiyuu). Ui is still my favourite. I don't always choose my favourite in a harem this early, but in this case, it's been her clear domination so far.

Edit ep 4:
This episode felt a little fragmented, the focus is divided between too many girls. Still, fun enough to watch.

Edit ep 5:
Well, that was actually... kinda cute. The carrying thing, I mean, not the shouta cheerleading. :laugh: While the events of this episode were largely predictable and clichéd, it was still fun to watch.

Edit ep 6:
I just realized that there's another character besides Karen that Madoka's seiyuu reminds me of: Dai-sensei from KoreZombie. She's awesome, probably my favourite character in that anime.

Good episode. I enjoyed especially learning more about Ui, but many things about this episode made me smile and laugh. There's a classic school trip atmosphere, with all the traditional jokes and romantic moments. I like these characters, and the mood feels genuine, I suppose there are no more complicated reasons why I'm not bothered by all the clichés in this anime... rather, I actually enjoy many of those classic scenes. They remind me of some rather nostalgic anime I've watched and enjoyed. A lovely light-hearted anime to take your mind off of serious and depressing matters. Probably not very memorable, but we'll see how the rest of the anime plays out.

Last edited:
Ep 7:
Haha, such simple fun... It's strangely entertaining to watch the gang spend time in a gaming arcade. The protagonist is a bit of an idiot at times, but he's still pretty tolerable for a harem lead. Also, I realized that I no longer find Hinata and Koyori annoying...

Back