Desert Punk

F

fiberOptiC

Desert Punk
(a.k.a. Sunabozu)

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Just came out. This is one of the funniest animes Ive ever seen. The first ep is titled The Demon and the Boobs!!! I almost fell over while watching it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I was expecting a serious and sad tale of survival or something... but then it started and I couldn't stop laughing.

Promising anime. XD

Oh, the OP wasn't very attractive. The show also seems more realistic (esp the background) compared to most. I prefer my anime to BE anime but that is just me =P

The show was pretty funny but story is a tad weak though. And I hate big boobs :frustrat: Oh well let's see how the story goes in esp 2

I only know of Lunar doing this one so far. Are there any other groups picking this one up? I don't see any in the Fansub Comparison Either.

Suna Bouzu

Anyone else seen this? Just watched episode 1 and I really loved it. Funny, good artwork and a great setting. Can't wait to see more!

Hope this isn't too much of a spoiler but this is a post-apocalyptic story set in the wastelands of ruined cities. Similar to Trigun in some ways and humorous like Captain Tylor with a generous helping of Ecchi based on what I saw in the first episode. Looks like another winner from Gonzo.

Episode 8:
That was just epic, a battle between malevolence and desire. Move over cat girls enter the dog girls :frustrat:

Last edited by a moderator:
well, it's not one of my favorites I can say that..it was funny but I didn't like the artwork . I've seen at least 5 episodes and I don't think that I'll finish it.

a great series! when i first started watching it i was expecting something serious, much like last exile, but it took a hard turn towards the comedy side.

loved it! great series!

its in my top 10 favs for sure

Agreed, this show is funny and I saw enough to know it from my brother to know! It well worth the buy and I will get this sometime soon. Great show.

I actually didn't like this anime ... boring and annoying, it took me a long time to finish it. But that's just me.

Yeah when I read the box I thought it was going to be a rather serious apocalyptic type tale, but it ended up turning into one of my favorite comedies of all time.

Series was Nuckin Futts.

Amusing that there's this talk of DP all of a sudden, I literally just finished watching it.

I still can't figure out if I liked it or if I thought it was annoying. I will say that I'm not entirely thrilled by the last 4 episodes though.

Amusing that there's this talk of DP all of a sudden, I literally just finished watching it.

Well I refreshed it because I saw that people said only good things about this anime and it somehow pissed me off cuz I didn't like it at all. I just don't understand what's so attractive about it.

I actually didn't like this anime ... boring and annoying, it took me a long time to finish it. But that's just me.

So true.

This anime killed off my remaining interest in watching any post-apocalyptic action comedies. It's just retarded. Macho men and either listless, helpless women or treacherous seductive sluts with dumb stories and plot devises. Wouldn't people be smart enough to search for less charred land instead of living in the desert. There might still be some areas of the world which were left undamaged.

Last edited:
Back