Identify the manga thread

I'm pretty sure this is an edited picture, but I was wondering if anyone knew where it originally came from

Warning: Actully not to bad as long as you're not afraid of the word that starts with letter "M" and ends with "bate"
l_572958e2d1165f6a04bb9af0886e094a.jpg

Re: Identify the anime / manga thread

All I know about this is it's a manga. Anyone know which one?

All I know about this is it's a manga. Anyone know which one?

Dogs by Miwa Shirow. The character's name is Naoto. That's not original art, though, it's doujin work by an American.

- abunai

Hmm, think I found it, although it's not an anime, it's from a game I play called RF-Online. I noticed the pictures look a lot like female Bellato, and a quick google search of bellato got me this image http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/EvannGeostrem/RF Online/RFOnlineBellato2.jpg

Although there are differences, they look a lot alike, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it were just different creations from artist, and it is just a coincidence they look alike.

Last edited:
Re: HELP! What anime is this from!?!

I believe they're both from one of the Robot art books, not sure which volume (probably not the one I linked).

Also there's an anime identifying thread as a sticky at the top of this forum. Please use that for any future posts regarding identifying animes.

Hmmm... Thanks. ^-^
That's too bad. -_- lol

Thanks, yeah
I noticed that after I posted here. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks, yeah
I noticed that after I posted here. Sorry

You're welcome, and no worries respectively.

Edit:Also let me clarify, I'm actually about 80% certain that the pictures are from one of the art books. Sadly, this means that neither is from an anime.

Last edited:

Not necessarily Robot compilations (which are a whole bunch of managaka doing very short one-shots). But the art is definitely Range Murata. He does a bunch of artbooks of characters that aren't used anywhere. The spacepunk picture though looks like Alice (?) or Tatiana (don't remember which) from Last Exile.

Hey all you otaku! ^-^
New here (obviously) and I need some help.

Found these two renders -

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc203/HopliteGFX/Renders/Anime-Submarinegirl.png

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc203/HopliteGFX/Renders/Anime-Spacepunk.png

And they really perked my interest. I was wondering if anybody here knew what anime these were from.

Thanks peeps. ^-^

Ah!
I found the answers. ^_^
The first is from Blue Sub no.6
The second is from Last Exile.

Thanks guys. ^_^

some1 asked me which manga this img was from and as dont know the answer i thought might asking it here wouldnt hurt

- thx in advance

k thx, going by the images u seem to be right and yeah of course this one must be a edited pic :D

PS: nice pic u got for ur sig xD FT ftw

This is going to be a toughy, since I only have a vague memory of it, but here goes...

This one was in the "manly" style like vagabond, but the whole thing was in color (looked like watercolor or something). I seem to remember some grand battle at a castle, where there was an army waiting to fight the lead character who had some almost mystical level fighting skills.

I know that's very little to go on, but that's all I can remember. The most distinctive thing about it was the fact that the whole thing was in color (but it seemed to have a limited number of colors). I've never seen any other manga that had more than a couple color pages.

omgwtfisthismanga.jpg

What manga is this from? I doubt any of you would know but it's worth a shot. Everyone I've asked is clueless. Could someone at least give me the artist's name or point me in the right direction?

Anyone know the source of this image?

Back