Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!

Etue

[sadht=NAKAIMO - My little sister is among them!]Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
[/sadht][sadhl]kono-naka-ni-hitori-imouto-ga-iru
[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Episode 1
It seems like a fairly standard harem thing, the opening seems to imply that the black haired girl ''Konoe'' is the sister.
Her phone is also the same as used by the sister, I will be disappointed if she ends up being his sister because that would make the opening spoilerous. Then at the end of the first episode we get the girl that's calling him oni-sama probably to throw us of or something, it's somewhat unlikely for her to be his sister because how straight forward this was. Of course the scene where he said he had no siblings actually annoyed the brownheaded shana-esque girl implying that she is the sister. Konoe still get's the biggest sister push out of all of them though.

Last edited:
Ep 1:
I'm guessing the witch-looking girl is trying to trick him for some reason. And the black-haired girl is probably a childhood friend (which would explain the photo).
Is anybody here willing to make a bet? I'm putting all my money on the twin-tailed tsundere. I bet the main character is gonna pick her as his "partner" but it will also turn out she is his non-blood related sister.
FYI, for whoever is interested in betting against me, the loser will be carrying the "intense gay cybersex" signature for a month.

^ That's a tough bet, what if you lose again? Well, I don't want to have that sig with me for a month, might forget to change it and have it for like 3 months so I won't bet with you.

Episode 1:
Pretty normal Harem in my opinion. Only thing about the sister thing is the fact that the sister knows she has a brother and when we were shown the shower scene with Konoe she didn't say anything about it or even use a more friendly honorific. Anyway, I think the girl at the end seems to have the most sister pushing, the twin tails showed a completely different personality to the real sister and the last girl showed seems likely to be the sister in my opinion. She wore a hat to cover her face at the funeral and she has one there in school, same voice as the phone too.

As to who he's going to end up with, I don't know, aren't there like 2 or 3 more girls to be showed? I need to see the other candidates

I really didn't find the first episode all that great, I might drop it after a few more episodes.

Episode 1.
Standard, typical, and slightly creepy actually.
Seriously, was I the only one a little creeped out by the whole present sending deal and creepy phone call? I sure hope not.
Only thing saving this from a 1 episode drop, is the witch hat girl.

No... I was also very creeped out by that...

I gotta agree with Kawainu on this one, makes the most sense... actually it's the only option that makes sense

Episode 2

After watching two episodes, my guess on who the sister is:
Ikusu Mizutani. When Shougo's little sister said she was with him the entire time at the dance, Shougo's flashbacks didn't even show Ikusu as an option he had considered. It had stated Ikusu has been training to be a "modern day" ninja, and is part of Shougo's corporation, so this could be a way of the father protecting the child and seeing/raising her in secret when he was still alive.

It's an alright anime so far; I'll probably watch it all of the way.

Episode 2

So every girl is going to have an episode ending with that bathing scene I guess and dropping (false?) hints of being his sister. Oh well, it's not too bad.

Also; The petite tsundere didn't look that petite in that dress. Serious lack of bust consistency. ( Especially since she was bare chested so it couldn't have been pads... ) When the bath scene came I was just headtilting and going ''wtf, breastenvy, so she's a shanaclone? ''

I don't really know for certain who the lead is going to pick yet albeit I guess it's the black haired girl ( first girl wins ) either that or she ends up the sister... but I don't know for certain which is at least better than some harem anime.

Last edited:
Yeah...I'm done here. 2 and dropped. Even the
awesome, cross dressing ninja chick
isn't gonna keep me watching this average harem dreck. Also,
that was the weakest wardrobe malfunction ever. Hell, it looked like the wind undid that bow.

89602.jpg

See the girl in front of the rest? That's a give away.

Episode 03

Horrible.

Why does Shougo have a sex education book in his apartment? Eh, this was a pretty bad episode, aside from the very last minute. I kept hoping the entire first half half and more was a dream, but the girls really did that... Soooo creepy.

My brain rotted and drained out of my skull halfway through episode 3.
Ninja girl is literally the only good thing in this entire episode. I could watch a romcom about her and the main character, but all these retarded girls is too much for me. Dialog is like out of a bad hentai, and there isn't much worse than that. The sad thing is, this would be more enjoyable to watch if it was hentai because then at least we wouldn't see the main character cock-blocking himself.

This show along with Hagure and Dakara (TBH i was expecting more. I remember reading this first chapters months ago and it felt better than this) are making me lulz pretty hard. Once you stop taking it seriously and make a some sort of a drinking game out of it it becomes entertaining.

ep 3. What the hell did i just watch... and to top it off hes an idiot...
I mean really...shes not your sister what else did you forget when you got that scar... also when she start getting along with him enough to sleep next to him at night did i miss an episode...

I kept hoping the entire first half half and more was a dream, but the girls really did that... Soooo creepy.

Totally agree with you man. I was thinking the guy was going to wake up next morning and realize it was all a crazy dream. Turns out those girls are creepy in a way that could terrify any sane man.
Also, I'm still betting all my money on Miyabi. I'm sure she is gonna be the not-related-by-blood sister and is going to marry him.

Also, I'm still betting all my money on Miyabi. I'm sure she is gonna be the not-related-by-blood sister and is going to marry him.

Maybe they might pull a Shyamalan and introduced us to a sixth character who wasn't shown as a candidate and it was actually the assistant of Shugo's mother that wanted to marry him. She just had a sudden growth spurt during those years. :megusta:
Hell, who am I kidding, no one is that stupid to pull of this sort of idea. :smile:

Its too obvious that its Miyabi is the "sister."

Last edited:
Episode 4
I'm a bit disappointed in myself for being too linear when interpreting the term "sister" but, "you make a mistake and you improve from it"...
So apparently 2/5 (Or 3/5 if I'm going to assume Mei was the one that was at the funeral) knew Shugo when they were little. How convenient :...: Shugo goes to a school selected by her mother and it so happens that again meets his childhood friends. Why do I have this feeling the mother is the mastermind behind these fateful events?:@_@:

Back