Bakuman. (2012)

Episode 1.

Its here!
And straight into where we left off of, including an affirmation of Azuki and Mashiro’s dream. There’s no way she could go ahead and voice the heroine Ashirogi’s rival, that’s just not right dammit.

I missed Aoki :love:. I disliked her quite a bit when she was first on the scene, but now I think she’s tops. She got dat fire in her belly.

So will we see PCP keep up with Natural and Crow this season? I can’t wait to find out.

This show gives me warm and fuzzy feelings :love:
I hope it's not the same as last season :(
You mean with late subs? I hope not too :( But its here now!

Episode 1
Glad that Bakuman is back, especially Nisuma.
t65ts0.gif

Meh, got boring since the first half of the first season. This is not really the problems mangaka go through, and the romance is heading nowhere.

Happy to have more of this series.

1st episode was pretty good, not a fan of either op/ed, even though I am a fan of the op band.

Meh, got boring since the first half of the first season. This is not really the problems mangaka go through, and the romance is heading nowhere.

Then why bother posting at all if it's been boring since season one? Sounds fucking retarded to buy a bag of bad tomatoes, and then bitch every single time you eat one. Either shut up or don't eat them.

Happy to have more of this series.

1st episode was pretty good, not a fan of either op/ed, even though I am a fan of the op band.

I agree Nano ripe was a poor choice for Bakuman. It just doesn't sound right.

Then why bother posting at all if it's been boring since season one? Sounds fucking retarded to buy a bag of bad tomatoes, and then bitch every single time you eat one. Either shut up or don't eat them.
Oh I dodn't know negative comments were not allowed. Or that you can't warn others about rotten tomatoes and let them get sick.

Roriconfan, Negative comments are allowed: Senseless bitching about every single anime on every single discussion thread you can get your hands on is not.

Episode 1:

I liked it, it set up the basic situation we were left in the second season and have some character growth in the first episode already which is more than most multiple seasoned anime usually do with their first episodes.

episode 1... "Love will weiner!" wait, what?
nice recap story, nice original flow being kept. nice goofy lovey dovey face.

i actually forgot about the cliffhanger about 25 issues, thanks for the reminder.

it's just weird to me, and probably no body else, that the married couple still rides their bikes to and from the studio.... i figured they'd get a car... but then again, when would they have time to learn to drive? just a personal silly thought, just ignore me.
I SAID IGNORE ME!!!!!!
(a la Venture Brothers)

hoping delinquent's street racing manga has been doing well... i guess we'll see the rest of the side characters next time; only the main players episode 1.

here's to a Bakuman autumn until i die!

episode 1... "Love will weiner!" wait, what?
nice recap story, nice original flow being kept. nice goofy lovey dovey face.

i actually forgot about the cliffhanger about 25 issues, thanks for the reminder.

it's just weird to me, and probably no body else, that the married couple still rides their bikes to and from the studio.... i figured they'd get a car... but then again, when would they have time to learn to drive? just a personal silly thought, just ignore me.
I SAID IGNORE ME!!!!!!
(a la Venture Brothers)

hoping delinquent's street racing manga has been doing well... i guess we'll see the rest of the side characters next time; only the main players episode 1.

here's to a Bakuman autumn until i die!

They might not even have the money for a car. I don't really think they are rolling in dough as of yet.

Episode 2
Brilliant. A stroke of genius on Eiji and Aiko's part. Who would have thunk it... That was sarcasm btw...
Anyways, Aiko is very indecisive... Anyone can make her fall in love with them. I'm expecting that fat guy from season two to return and compliment her... :pokerface:

Episode 2.
Well the competition's definitely heating up and the pressure's on for Ashirogi Muto. It was cool to see all the main side characters back this episode. Kazuya and his undying love for Aoki always makes me laugh.
Anyways, Aiko is very indecisive... Anyone can make her fall in love with them. I'm expecting that fat guy from season two to return and compliment her... :pokerface:
Its weird seeing Iwase do this. I never picked her falling for Eiji, I mean, its Eiji.

WHY?!

Episode 3.
A closer look at the Iwase - Takagi rivalry. When Takagi was not sure on his ideas for the conclusion of the series, I was thinking he might just use this rivalry as inspiration.

But I thought that the rival in the story might join the PCP group in the end because he's a talented detective rather than become an ongoing rival... An idea for later in PCP's run perhaps Ashirogi Muto?!

Back