Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory

lagore

[sadht=Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory]Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory[/sadht][sadhl=338]mobile-suit-gundam-0083-stardust-memory[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Some of the best actions scenes in anything I've ever seen. And not just anime. But what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the first episode of this without having any clue what was going on with the backstory, characters, anything. Do I need to watch the rest of the Gundam series to get it? This show looks pretty interesting.

I watched the first episode of this without having any clue what was going on with the backstory, characters, anything. Do I need to watch the rest of the Gundam series to get it? This show looks pretty interesting.

The only UC gundams I have seen is the original, 0080, 08th ms team and most of zeta.
From what I can tell, you dont need to see those for 0083 though.

Last edited:
I've started watching this, and it's pretty epic so far. I'm not sure if it's as good as 0080, but it's better then some of the other series of the Gundam franchise.

I've started watching this, and it's pretty epic so far. I'm not sure if it's as good as 0080, but it's better then some of the other series of the Gundam franchise.

hmmm, 0080 better overall story. 0083 better overall action.
0080 better character designs, 0083 better mecha designs. But... yeah, I would have to side with War in the Pocket as well. Great drama, ironic end.

As a side story to the Zero Century Gundam timeline, Stardust Memory just fails with the characters. Kou is a generic protagonist and no amount of epic fights is going to change that. War in the Pocket is easily the superior side story. Overall, 2/5.

Back