Rosario to Vampire Capu2

kainbloodheart

Rosario to Vampire Capu2

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

re-edit:

Im gonna watch this serries in pure hope that they show tskune's transformation and acctualy make him in to the cool character he can sometimes be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rosario + Vampire Capu 2

thats for the anirecs not the threads here - no?

anyway: dropped? ill watch ep02 and decide afterwards...

Last edited:
This season is supposed to follow the manga more closely and if it does not you can always play count the panty shots, so many.

lol... show is soooo epically funny.... xD... better than season 1... season 1 was boring yet enjoyable but this season is just too good... ep 1 and 2 are great ...

the witch girl is my favorite character yet.... coupled with the warewolf guy made for a super funny scene in ep2..

2nd ep is definitely better than the first. I also liked the scene with Ruby and Gin, funny stuff.
Kokoa annoys the crap out of me right now, but at least she shakes things up a bit. I'll like the character better after she calms down and joins the newspaper club like in the manga.

no lol

P.S. i always check out all anime series of the new season and since i watch s1 already i thought ill give it another try...

i've watched my fair share of ecchi comedies... this is definitely funny.... panty shots are a plenty at times it feels excessive but you get use to it.... great stuff none the less

I really liked the 1st season and was looking forward to Capu2 but the 1st episode wasn't as great as i'd hoped, haven't watched the 2nd episode yet though :(

I just watched the 2nd episode and it was better and a little funnier, so hopefully it will continue like this :) I'm not sure if i like Kokoa being there yet ...

Just like season 1, the plot depth of the show is zero, I'm watching it only when I'm completely bored to do anything else. Only good for a panchou dose of the week.

The ending was just begging to be gif'ed:

MokaWalk6.gif

Back