Karin

A

anx

[sadht]Karin[/sadht][sadhl=1120]karin[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

this anime is very interresting, and is worth watching.. especially when karin's cool brother appears ;)

i enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely different from your usual vampire anime

Episode 2:
I thought it was hilarious when Usui(?)'s mom punched that manager guy. And even though Karin's brother says she's odd for sucking out people's hopelessness, he sucks out people's stress and makes them beautiful... so I don't see how that's *so* different

What a nosebleed, something new in vampire genre, but also something not good for my tastes, no more school comedy for a while for me, lol.

Personally I find this to be something I'm quite anticipating this season.. the opening and ending theme is quite good.. too bad they're only coming out with 26 episodes tho..

Episode 6's alright...It's a little boring, but at least the humor livens things up a bit. Still, at least the mysterious blonde entering at the last part makes for more anticipation. I certainly hope things get exciting again.

I was anticipating and cringing, waiting for this...

I had Karin in a little soft spot of my heart, and I really didn't want to see it broken.

Happily enough, I don't think it is! Bgy (Eh?) is just as I thought, and now the font I chose seems even more like it fit.

I'm liking, generally, the choices of vocal talent (even Karin, whiny as she sounds, grew on me!), and his (Usui-kun's) eyes are genuinely creepy, in the anime. They weren't so well-emphasised in the manga, from what I saw. They were referred to as being creepy, but not in any panel did they actually look that way.

The OP sequence is service overload, though. I'm not sure where they pulled that from, though I'm not sure I'm complaining. (I am male, after all. *shifty look*) Both songs are cute, though. I'm currently watching A-E's, so I'm only at three, but I hold quite a bit of hope for this! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens, since I didn't get the chance with the manga....

(Seriously, what kind of name is "Chibi Vampire? -_-)

Oh, and hi, I'm new. (I don't like introduction threads. I prefer to let my thoughts introduce me.)

well on a side note, welcome to the AP forums

I was quite surprised at the fanservice filled OP since the series doesn't really have any fanservice (except maybe a couple panty shots).

Episode 6:
I like how the romance is advancing. During the freezer scene, I was thinking ohhhh soo close to just biting him so I wonder what stopped her... maybe it was the cold. The new character being introduced at the end of it definitely peaks the interest.

LadyArtemis said:
well on a side note, welcome to the AP forums

I was quite surprised at the fanservice filled OP since the series doesn't really have any fanservice (except maybe a couple panty shots).

Thanks.

The anime seems even less service-y than the manga was, so it certainly is somewhat strange to see full nudity.

Which reminds me, actually. I should acquire the drama cd.

I'm just hoping the budget doesn't run out halfway through. That'd be annoying. Are there any signs of it, re: ep 6?

I'm definately rooting for Kenta. They make a cute couple. I'm sad the scene where Maki cheered on Kenta wasn't as amusing as it was in the manga, though.

Hehe...And so a love rival appears. Seems that he's the natural enemy of Vampires and so unfortunately faints on the sight of blood

Amazing how the humor can be mixed in so perfectly at this moment. ^^

I agree that was an ironically funny moment. He has a horrible foreigner accent though... I mean it's not natural, it sounds like he's pretending to be a foreigner, but I guess maybe that's on purpose.

IMO one of the most engaging animes I've watched so far! (which isn't alot..) I finished the whole anime in one sitting! Although Usui-kun's eyes were supposed to be depicted as "creepy" or "scary".. I would rather they drew them nicer rather than them looking like sunny side ups with a black dot replacing the yolk.

Hmm... I'm just going to paraphrase what I posted on another thread.

I really liked Karin. It was cute and funny, although the constant nosebleed blowouts lost some of the humor along the way. Winner-kun made up for it though! I loved how the words he would say would pop up on the screen. And I can't forget the episode about her brother. What can I say? I like the shonen-ai action :D

Near the middle it started to tug on the heartstrings the more I found out about Kenta's predicament. Then later Anju and Elda's story... I teared up a couple times. So, humor-cuteness-drama-mild shonen-ai ftw!

Well it starts off the same but you notice some differences,then it takes a turn and diverts from the anime plot.There is indeed alot of difference from what I've read to atleast,volume 8.

Well it starts off the same but you notice some differences,then it takes a turn and diverts from the anime plot.There is indeed alot of difference from what I've read to atleast,volume 8.

Hrm. Alright... I'll have to check out the rest of the manga then!

Personally I find this to be something I'm quite anticipating this season.. the opening and ending theme is quite good.. too bad they're only coming out with 26 episodes tho..

26???!?? I only found 24.. was there an ova I missed or something? I know it ended with something like "happily ever after?" but the wiki/anime news network doesn't mention one..

I watched the first episode earlier to day. The nose bleeds look stupid, turning to red flowers? What the hell? doesn't seem very funny either but there is plenty of time for it to improve.

Now that I've finished the entire series, I can honestly say that I felt so bad for Maki during the last half or so of the anime.

Back