Nisekoi

thepgo

[sadht]Nisekoi[/sadht][sadhl]nisekoi[/sadhl]
n94a8yV.jpg
[sadhdc][/sadhdc]

PV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2efQDG9dFI
Well, what can i say.. its shaft, so im defenitely checking it out. Seems interesting too :)

This is the show I'm looking the most forward to this season besides D-Frag, but this is the show I'm certain will do justice to the source material, if not more. I'm glad to see it in such good hands.
It should make for a pretty good watch, although the parts where I really started to love this series are around where a second season would start.

Now this is all well and good, but what I look forward to is the part where I finally get to hear what Tsugumi sounds like!
The VA seems to not have any major roles until now, so I don't know what she'll sound like.
Excited!
:megusta:

This is the show I'm looking the most forward to this season besides D-Frag, but this is the show I'm certain will do justice to the source material, if not more. I'm glad to see it in such good hands.
It should make for a pretty good watch, although the parts where I really started to love this series are around where a second season would start.

Now this is all well and good, but what I look forward to is the part where I finally get to hear what Tsugumi sounds like!
The VA seems to not have any major roles until now, so I don't know what she'll sound like.
Excited!
:megusta:

Kotori in Zexal, Joey Jones in Heroman, the main character in Bodacious Space Pirates or whatever the name is like. That's the one.

^ It doesn't start like that but later it really is. I read about 40 chapters of the manga and for me it's just at best "okay" but nothing special and I'm not with motivation to watch it animated, especially with their over the top reactions that in manga I tolerate them better but in anime with voices probably get me on my nerves.

*runs away before Brad and BB kill him*

Then this ain't a show for me. Away I go.

It's a romcom where the characters, even the main guy, get to have personalities, and the humor doesn't rely on constant panty shots and accidental boob grabs.

All the girls are adorable in one way or another (except for Marika. Why is she even there?) and the romance is done well enough that no ending seems obvious.
After a while it also gets bloody hilarious.
I'd say it's probably one of the very best shounen romance series there is, and i'm generally of the opinion that most shounen romances suck.

*runs away before Brad and BB kill him*
You can run, but you cannot hide!
a0h21b4.jpg

It's a romcom where the characters, even the main guy, get to have personalities, and the humor doesn't rely on constant panty shots and accidental boob grabs.

All the girls are adorable in one way or another (except for Marika. Why is she even there?) and the romance is done well enough that no ending seems obvious.
After a while it also gets bloody hilarious.
I'd say it's probably one of the very best shounen romance series there is, and i'm generally of the opinion that most shounen romances suck.

Still, I think I'll pass. Just doesn't sound up my alley.

Fair enough.
Personally I suspect you would start tearing your face off at Marika, but I might be wrong.

I've been following this manga shortly after it first started, so I'm excited for this. Looking forward at how well the VA can represent their characters.

I'm checking this one out because it's SHAFT and they almost always end up doing something interesting even in cases where I don't end up liking it. Hopefully, I'll end up liking this and if it it is a shounen romance where the lead gets some personality then it's a good start.

Still, I think I'll pass. Just doesn't sound up my alley.

I'd recommend you watch it first, Nisekoi can have more surprises than you can expect, some things are cliched, but others are not, and the cliched elements sell just as well, it will be easily one of the most liked series this season.

Is the manga good?

or is it actually funny? 'Cause I don't watch romance but if this is funny then I might check it out since it seems to be really hyped so far

Then this ain't a show for me. Away I go.

I don't think the anime will adapt that far into the manga, so the harem elements probably won't be as prominent as most other harems.

But to each his own.

I see Marika in the OP, nevermind.

Is the manga good?

or is it actually funny? 'Cause I don't watch romance but if this is funny then I might check it out since it seems to be really hyped so far

It is a romcom, not a pure dramafest romance series.

Is the manga good?

It is.
And yes, it is a romcom series from Weekly Shounen Jump.
At times it is pretty heavy with comedy, and the author only got better at it, so the series went from giving me a few chuckles to regularly having me guffawing, though that started to be so around the point where this season of the anime will likely end.
It's very charming nonetheless. The kind of series where people fight to the death discuss about which girl they like the best.

I don't think the anime will adapt that far into the manga, so the harem elements probably won't be as prominent as most other harems.

But to each his own.

Nah, the anime will most likely adapt to around chapter 74.
The way chapter 75 is set up makes for a pretty darn obvious starting point for a second season.
So the harem elements will become as obvious by the end of this season as they'll ever be.
But the characters, Raku included, have enough personality to make me forget the "harem" label.
Cheap fanservice is also quite scarce, especially compared to other harems.
This is no To Love-Ru, to put it like that.
But you never know what an adaptation may do.

So this is the usual romcom harem series? Is it actually funny?
"The usual"? No, not at all, I dare say.
It reeks of effort, something few harems ever do.

Aaaaannnd I could basically have condensed my post into that line.

But to each his own.

It's a lot of he hates her, she hates him, starts wondering if they really like each other stuff.

I enjoy the manga though. There's some chapters I can't wait to see animated. There's some genuine heartwarming moments but it's built on a lot of slapstick.

But to each his own.

It is.

And yes, it is a romcom series from Weekly Shounen Jump.
At times it is pretty heavy with comedy, and the author only got better at it, so the series went from giving me a few chuckles to regularly having me guffawing, though that started to be so around the point where this season of the anime will likely end.

It's very charming nonetheless. The kind of series where people fight to the death discuss about which girl they like the best.

Nah, the anime will most likely adapt to around chapter 74.
The way chapter 75 is set up makes for a pretty darn obvious starting point for a second season.
So the harem elements will become as obvious by the end of this season as they'll ever be.
But the characters, Raku included, have enough personality to make me forget the "harem" label.
Cheap fanservice is also quite scarce, especially compared to other harems.
This is no To Love-Ru, to put it like that.
But you never know what an adaptation may do.

Cool :)

I'll stick around for a couple episodes then to see if I like it.

Back