Kimi no Iru Machi

Quizap

This is for those that are currently reading this. I'm enjoying it thoroughly, especially since it is by the same artist who did Suzuka.

The main reason why I started this thread is because I'm very confused atm. I've been following this since around chapter 9 or 10 and this last chapter (59) has stumped me on something. Is the whole manga actually being narrated and the whole story is in past tense? Reason I ask is because of this page.

MAJOR SPOILER

18.jpg

Really didn't think I was the only one reading this.. or rather, keeping up to date with it. Bummer, figured more would be keeping up with it since it's the next story by the author of Suzuka.

Well you're not the only one who is reading this. Wow, Chp.59 is a long way back to remember. I actually started this when it's recent release was something like 110-ish and I smashed through them all in about 3 days.
Now that you mention it there have been more than one occassion when it seems it's being narrated in past tense. From what I can tell, at the end of a particular arc or an ending of a pivotal point in the plot, the author uses this to summarise what's happened. This manga is quite enjoyable and I'm glad they didn't just stop it with a generic high school love triangle story and explored it further.

Well started reading this manga just recently and got to around 110~ its nice and all , but
there is no story prograss the main charecter keep jumping from one girl to another and acting like an idiot (which they call him nice and caring for that).
I don't get what the author want to get with this manga it seem almost pointless, its just a random harem/drama cricle revloving around one asshole.

Is there any development that keep this manga worth the read?

I'd say yes and no. I'm still up to date however he lives by himself now and is a lot more independent and lost all of his friends because of some of the choices he makes. That spoils a tiny bit but at the same time not much at all.

I'm still a pretty big fan of the manga primarily because I like most of the cast. However, for the last month or 2, most of the cast hasn't shown up.

Well thank for the advice from what you say it seem to go downhill from my point of view, a shame it was realy nice at the start :(

chp 167
Seems that there is only one thing left to end it, Asakura. I guess and hope it will end after that

Chap 256:
Da fuq just happened. First they are like "we will not let anything separate us" and then suddenly they just break up o.o

Guess the author is just drunk or something....

Chap 256:
Da fuq just happened. First they are like "we will not let anything separate us" and then suddenly they just break up o.o

Guess the author is just drunk or something....

Finally a thread in which I can voice my fucking disgust with chapter 256.

Yes it is absolute crap, the pinnacle of all the bullshit I've seen in this year. Seriously Haruto has not fucking manned up in 256 chapters long of his life, he's the same fucking spineless idiot as ever.

This is proly his selfish way of trying to remove any burden on Yuzuki, so she can be happy on her own path, because after thinking on what everybody told him, he sees himself as a pair of shackles. Well bullshit, you guys are a couple for something, you DO NOT GET to decide for your girl just like, but like always Haruto, you had to be your fucking stupid usual self, and be as fucking irritating and spineless and God, fuck everything you touch.

Seriously fuck this garbage, and really Seo Kouji, wtf were you thinking with this shit?You make them break up and then you take a break yourself? You sob....

Finally a thread in which I can voice my fucking disgust with chapter 256.

Yes it is absolute crap, the pinnacle of all the bullshit I've seen in this year. Seriously Haruto has not fucking manned up in 256 chapters long of his life, he's the same fucking spineless idiot as ever.

This is proly his selfish way of trying to remove any burden on Yuzuki, so she can be happy on her own path, because after thinking on what everybody told him, he sees himself as a pair of shackles. Well bullshit, you guys are a couple for something, you DO NOT GET to decide for your girl just like, but like always Haruto, you had to be your fucking stupid usual self, and be as fucking irritating and spineless and God, fuck everything you touch.

Seriously fuck this garbage, and really Seo Kouji, wtf were you thinking with this shit?You make them break up and then you take a break yourself? You sob....

My thoughts exactly! Such bullshit! Haruto better not get hooked up 'on the side' again... not holding my breath

Back