Working'!!

thepgo

[sadht]Working'!![/sadht][sadhl=4043]working-2[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Still funny and cute as ever. My weekly comic relief is back :D

And the girl with the glasses is still a mistery. She hardly got any air time during the first ep of season 2.

After watching 1 episode of season 2 I thought that something was different. It was only until after episode 2 that I looked it up and found out that the directors amongst several other staff positions were given to different people than the original. I found myself laughing more at the 2nd season with the different chibi animations. That and the pacing of each episode seemed to flow better in my opinion.

For those of you watching the series, did you notice this? If so, which do you feel is better? (Hard to compare since season 2 is still brand new in comparison to the finished season 1 but just give out your opinions on this).

I enjoyed episode 2, can't say anything about the flow of the story, I never found the story flow to be of much hindrance in this anime to start with. Truthfully, having no character introductions generally helps this season because we already know the characters and are more involved with them I guess.

Yamada, always amusing. It was too long between episodes though, darn you early aired first episode! darn you!

It was too long between episodes though, darn you early aired first episode! darn you!

That's why I never watch pre-aired episodes. Seriously, u have to fight against ur instincts and avoid watching pre-airs otherwise u will end up waiting a month for episode 2.

I enjoyed episode 2, can't say anything about the flow of the story, I never found the story flow to be of much hindrance in this anime to start with. Truthfully, having no character introductions generally helps this season because we already know the characters and are more involved with them I guess.
Eh, series like this really don't need much of a story. All that really matters is the gags and laughs inside each episode, and perhaps a referential things to either pop culture or something else that happened in previous episodes. Once the characters and relationships are set up, it's just a matter of setting up circumstances and showing how the people react. Season 1 made the mistake of being too focused on Inami and her man-punching, but so far season 2 is getting full marks from me.

After watching 1 episode of season 2 I thought that something was different. It was only until after episode 2 that I looked it up and found out that the directors amongst several other staff positions were given to different people than the original. I found myself laughing more at the 2nd season with the different chibi animations. That and the pacing of each episode seemed to flow better in my opinion.

For those of you watching the series, did you notice this? If so, which do you feel is better? (Hard to compare since season 2 is still brand new in comparison to the finished season 1 but just give out your opinions on this).

Yeah, it felt different watching the first episode, gave off a different vibe. Not a bad thing (so far), but I could tell there had to be a new director.

Took a while, but I finally found a good sub of Episode 3...

I laughed at the end: "I have to... build up my strength..." "That's what you've been doing all day!?!?!?"

I'm still a little disappointed that they're continuing on with the Inami punches men gag device when the entire first season was spent doing basically that, but the rest of the show is totally delivering much amusement :)

Episode 3 was good enough, and I like that sister the most out of all of them, basically. xD

I'm still a little disappointed that they're continuing on with the Inami punches men gag device when the entire first season was spent doing basically that, but the rest of the show is totally delivering much amusement :)

its a device to fuel the building of a series of misunderstandings in the MC's family. Don't worry about it.

Y'know, I really do think this is probably one of the most underrated shows. It just continues to roll along delivering laughs, while actually starting to put out some plotlines.

Oh, and having worked in a restaurant for several years, I have to confirm that drama between people liking each other is quite a commonplace. Of course it's exaggerated in a show like this, but don't think that it's a complete fabrication :P

i only watched the first ep ..because i like to marathon the shows ....but it seemed to me that it was as though the first season just got delayed and is now continuing...

Back