New feature: quick 'ongoing' button on your watching list

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
We've had some requests to allow easy filtering of your watching list by what's currently airing. Technically you already could have done that by clicking 'Ongoing' in the advanced filters, but for those of you like me who have a giant watching list, it can also be helpful to have quick access just to ongoing anime you're watching eack week.

You can access this button on your 'watching' list - note that we're working on a way to integrate this into a new, really slick mobile/tablet experience for updating your list so the design may change once that planning is done.

OLH9lkZ.jpg

Moving forward we're continuing to look at how to build the easiest experience for updating your list, including if we should change your hover options in the upper right, offer preferences for your watching list defaults, etc. Stay tuned!

Every new feature is great, but I think it's more useful to those who watch like hundred different anime at one time :D

As somebody who only recently started being more active in terms of watching ongoing anime, I really appreciate this update. Most of my "Watching" list tends to be ongoing stuff anyway, but I imagine this'll be great for those who actually watch tons of both completed and ongoing at one time. :drinking:

By "change your hover options in the upper right", do you mean the options that show up when hovering over your username at the top-right of the site? If so, I always thought it'd be great if those anime and manga links could bring me straight to my "Watching/Reading" lists instead of "All".

Either way, any update is a good update as far as I'm concerned! :smile:

www.cxcztrade.com - The shop cheap wholesale Nike Air Jordans shoes,Air Max Shoes,Designer Handbags,Jewelry,Belts,hats,Jeans,Sports Jerseys,sunglasses online,high quality goods and Low price outlet,wholesale from china,free shipping,Welcome to order.
Buy Cheap jordan shoes online,jordan retro shoes,jordan shoes for sale,Jordans for sale,michael jordan shoes,jordan sneakers,jordans for cheap,Cheap Jordans,retro jordans,cheap jordans online,Air Jordan release date,air jordans,Jordans Shoes,jordan brand shoes,authentic jordans,new jordans,jordan shoes for cheap,air jordan shoes,air jordans for sale,Cheap Jordan release dates,cheap jordans for sale,cheap kids jordans,cheap retro jordans,cheap jordans free shipping,wholesale jordans shoes,Cheap Designer Handbags,wholesale handbags,handbags on sale,Cheap Jewelry,wholesale Jewelry,Fashion Jewelry,cheap nba jerseys,cheap MLB jerseys,cheap NHL jerseys,cheap sunglasses,welcome to http://www.cxcztrade.com

Back