Bleach

W

whitenese89

Bleach

Synopsis, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual chapters and first impressions of this manga here. Full reviews should be posted here.

Bleach is/was a really captivating series but like all series in production still, the fillers get to me. I was thinking about starting to read the manga. I'm all caught up on the anime and i heard the Bount is not even in the manga, so what chp. should i start in the manga?

or does the anime not follow the manga? in that case ill just read everything...

thx in advance and sorry if this is the wrong section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bleach -99

Kisuke vs Aizen anyone?!?!?!
I'm DYING for the anime to get to this part.

ulquiorra's released form is like the coolest one ever xD
manga spoiler
I disagree; it seemed like a huge copout on Kubo's part. All he did was attach wings and give Ulquiorra a different helmet. Kinda lame, but now Ichigo is screwed...until someone saves him OR Hichigo appears OR he gets 10x power for being the main character.

manga spoiler
I disagree; it seemed like a huge copout on Kubo's part. All he did was attach wings and give Ulquiorra a different helmet. Kinda lame, but now Ichigo is screwed...until someone saves him OR Hichigo appears OR he gets 10x power for being the main character.

manga
yeah, he is screwed all right xD idk who is going to take him out of that mess, but I'd like it to be isshin, that'd be a nice fight xD

manga
yeah, he is screwed all right xD idk who is going to take him out of that mess, but I'd like it to be isshin, that'd be a nice fight xD
manga spoiler
Eh, that would be too random. I picture Isshin being a royal guard and his appearance is probably coming later in the story. I'm debating whether it would be stupid or awesome, but Grimmjow may help Ichigo due to his sense of honor. (And him wanting to be the one who kills Ichigo.)

manga spoiler
Eh, that would be too random. I picture Isshin being a royal guard and his appearance is probably coming later in the story. I'm debating whether it would be stupid or awesome, but Grimmjow may help Ichigo due to his sense of honor. (And him wanting to be the one who kills Ichigo.)

I dunno, it's entirely different. Remember what Ulqiorra said:
Espada rank 4 or lower are not allowed to use the gran ray cero or release themselves within the dome. Which means Espada 4 to 1 are like captains with their limiters removed in the real world outside the dome. I really think they will all have to do something about him.

I dunno, it's entirely different. Remember what Ulqiorra said:
Espada rank 4 or lower are not allowed to use the gran ray cero or release themselves within the dome. Which means Espada 4 to 1 are like captains with their limiters removed in the real world outside the dome. I really think they will all have to do something about him.
Sure it's different, but it's what I expected him to look like except more detail. :/

That's probably because he's a Vasto Lorde.

*MANGA SPOILER*

Personally I think there is only three ways out:

1. Ichigo gets help from someone (most likely Grimjow).
2. Ichigo realises (much like chad) that something is different when he is in Hueco Mundo (he has already perfected his mask in a short time being there) and he finds out that his hollow side also has a release form.
3. Old man Zangetsu teaches Ichigo a new move, if you remember back Ichigo said that Zangetsu would only teach him one move but that he had more, so thats another possibility.

Personally I want it to be number 2 as its the only plausable way I can see Ichigo getting a power up, because as he is now his Bankai is useless and even if he beats Ulquiorra, there are a lot of people to go that are stronger than him.

Re: Bleach -99

That is gonna be awesome! Hopefully there will be fighting and talking kept at a minimum. ARRGH! I can't wait!

Nothing happened in this chapter whatsoever, I'm just waiting for either:

A) Ichigo's dad to save him (meaning Ishida's dad will be there too)
B) Grimjow to save him
C) Ichigo has a released state like the Espada.
D) Orhime sacrifices herself

Nothing happened in this chapter whatsoever, I'm just waiting for either:

A) Ichigo's dad to save him (meaning Ishida's dad will be there too)
B) Grimjow to save him
C) Ichigo has a released state like the Espada.
D) Orhime sacrifices herself

No, I'd say one thing did happen, Ulqiorra didn't do a full release previously and looks scary as fuck now.

Back