[Request] "Recommended" or "Considering Watching" Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

WirlyWirly

There are currently 6 Statuses you can set an anime to...

Watched
Watching
Want to Watch
Stalled
Dropped
Wont Watch

What about if we are CONSIDERING watching something? Lets say we get recommended a title but we dont "Want to watch" it at the moment, but at the same time its not like we "Wont watch" it...we're more of a "Considering Watching" it...I myself use a .txt document that i save titles people have recommended to me on...It works fine i guess, but it would be nice to have it on my online list for people to see...Or a "Recommended" Status would also work i suppose...i personally have quite a few titles ive been recommended...would be nice to keep track of them online so people recommending new shows wont keep recommending ones others before them have already recommended to me...

seems a bit superfluous to me. my 'want to watch' encompasses a broad variety of things I've only ever considered watching and I think many use that status the same way

although... the idea of being able to recommend a title to another user specifically is intriguing if the potential abuse cases could be sorted out.

I think recommending a title to a friend would be an interesting one. You could do it as only your friends can recommend you one to reduce the spam, then have an accept/decline list to add it to your list of recommended titles to watch.

A similar notion has been talked about before, of somehow being able to prioritize your w2w list, such as rating certain series as "urgently w2w" and others as "would like to watch sometime". There are currently no known plans to add such a feature, but who knows what the future might hold.

we don't plan to add these status options at this time,but will keep it in mind moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back