Help needed: updating anime cover images, prior to redesign launch

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to create a team asap of volunteers that can help with a targeted effort to update anime cover images on the site. This needs to happen prior to the redesign going up, which is scheduled for a few weeks from now.

I'm looking for regulars who are willing to take it slow and have strong attention to detail - for example, the first time we had a team of volunteers for the covers, a lot of images got put up that went against the basic guidelines (specifically, that they need to be vertical, not horizontal), leading to really awful images going up like this, that need to be replaced:

https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/fumoon

There will be strict guidelines to adhere to, and CommanderKarasu will be leading the group effort. All anime on the site need to be looked into, so I'm hoping to get a team of roughly 10 people to help in the interest of time.

If you fit the above criteria, and have a very good chunk of time to help out with this immediately (and over the next week or so), and also are willing to fill in some google drive docs along the way, please reply here :)

you're right, that's extremely unrelated and has nothing to do with this. please use the correct section (feature requests/bugs) in the sticky thread

I can help if it will take no longer then 2-3 hrs a day :3

the redesign is pretty much locked in afaik, I don't think they're looking for more outside help at this stage :sweat:

I would be happy to help. I can't do this week (deadlines). However, if you are low on volunteers, I can help from Monday next week. The rest of my June is generally flexible as all my deadlines will have passed by the weekend. Let me know.

I have free time.

Actually, i have a lot of time since i'm not doing anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the project gets off the ground, she'll probably contact those who were chosen by PM.

obviously wasn't as urgent as once thought lol

saying i'm over the top, insanely busy every waking second of the day with this redesign is the understatement of the year

(EVERYTHING is urgent at this point)

what Kari said

I can help in any way possible. I have a lot of free time and enjoy doing stuff like this. Just tell me what i need to do and i will do it.

Back