World Destruction: Sekai Bokumetsu no Rokunin

B

BTime

World Destruction: Sekai Bokumetsu no Rokunin

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

First episode is out, and was a fun watch. Sort of reminds me of Scrapped Princess with more emphasis on comedy. Will need a few more episodes as often these game to anime conversions just aren't very good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: World Destruction

Watching this reminded of TTGL. Serious moments thrown into a mix of wtf and lol, plus just the way there are random humanoid creatures thrown in there.

Was hoping this would be more serious but it was pretty fun to watch and I am looking forward to the next episode.

Watched the first episode when it became available. It was good enough and interested me enough to warrant watching at least a few more episodes or so.

i like it.....it's pretty fun and i like the 3main characters, plus it's pretty great looking.....one of the better series this season in my opinion

Just watched the two first episodes. Did not really like it, but gonna keep watching it since I don't usaly watch these kinds of animes.

I am fascinated by the general fact that there's a woman with a ball-thingy that can supposedly destroy the world and she wants to use it, and then there's a couple of guys just sticking along because they don't seem to have any other way around it. It's just somehow randomly funny and, at the same time, almost philosophically deep. This might change though when/if we find out why she wants to destroy the world.

I am fascinated by the general fact that there's a woman with a ball-thingy that can supposedly destroy the world and she wants to use it, and then there's a couple of guys just sticking along because they don't seem to have any other way around it. It's just somehow randomly funny and, at the same time, almost philosophically deep. This might change though when/if we find out why she wants to destroy the world.

Well, after episode 2, you can kinda piece together why she wants to destroy the world
Looked like her boyfriend/husband(or maybe brother) died and she went psycho and wants the world blown up lol

I also agree, I too am fascinated with why there sticking together and the way we perceive these groups after them. They make the World Destruction Committee look like the good guys and the World Salvation Committee look like the bad guys, love it.

Also in episode 2
Forget the girls name (the one with the dual revolvers and the, well mutated body), but was the reason why she didn't follow through with her attack because she fell in love with Kyrie? She started to blush when she saw his face.

Well, after episode 2, you can kinda piece together why she wants to destroy the world
Looked like her boyfriend/husband(or maybe brother) died and she went psycho and wants the world blown up lol

I also agree, I too am fascinated with why there sticking together and the way we perceive these groups after them. They make the World Destruction Committee look like the good guys and the World Salvation Committee look like the bad guys, love it.

Also in episode 2
Forget the girls name (the one with the dual revolvers and the, well mutated body), but was the reason why she didn't follow through with her attack because she fell in love with Kyrie? She started to blush when she saw his face.

As a matter of fact ya, she did, it made me laugh quite hard, kuma. At first I thought her tailed was pulled by the little bear but it wasn't, kuma.

What kind of weapon is whats her face using, kuma? I've only seen that in very few anime and quite curious as to what it is, kuma. Doesn't the kuma thing get on your nerves too, kuma? :laugh:

Last edited:

As a matter of fact ya, she did, it made me laugh quite hard, kuma. At first I thought her tailed was pulled by the little bear but it wasn't, kuma.

What kind of weapon is whats her face using, kuma? I've only seen that in very few anime and quite curious as to what it is, kuma. Doesn't the kuma thing get on your nerves too, kuma? :laugh:

First off, I want to strangle you lmfao. It is actually a lot more obnoxious reading it then hearing it lol.

And who's weapon are you talking about, Morte's?

Dunno if it has a name, just think its a huge blade with a handle. I'll try and fish around for the name, if there is one.

Haha, I knew something along the lines of strangulation would happen! :laugh:

The weapon is definitely unique. I haven't really tried hard finding what it is but haven't found anything on it either.

Haha, I knew something along the lines of strangulation would happen! :laugh:

The weapon is definitely unique. I haven't really tried hard finding what it is but haven't found anything on it either.

yeah I was searching for a good 30 minutes for a name, couldn't find anything. What other anime did you see it in, because that might help.

i wasnt sure about this anime because im not fond of cat ear characters kuma, but when you find out he's
wearing cat ears
I decided i liked it kuma.

Song is ZERO by AAA.

Also, little theory about Kyrie.
I think that before the events of the first episode, that he was a bad guy, and he lost his memories or something like that and that is how he knows how to use the destruct code, and later on I think he is going to get his memories back.

Song is ZERO by AAA.

Also, little theory about Kyrie.
I think that before the events of the first episode, that he was a bad guy, and he lost his memories or something like that and that is how he knows how to use the destruct code, and later on I think he is going to get his memories back.

Interesting theory, you may be right because he's the ONLY one who can seem to activate the damn thing. I'm not one for love stories but I'm curious to see how that demon girl with the six shooters turns out with Kyrie being around every fight. That part in second episode still has me laugh pretty good.

Interesting theory, you may be right because he's the ONLY one who can seem to activate the damn thing. I'm not one for love stories but I'm curious to see how that demon girl with the six shooters turns out with Kyrie being around every fight. That part in second episode still has me laugh pretty good.

haha same here, and I actually read translations on the japanese site that had character descriptions. She is not a demon, but she is part of the dragon race, and she is actually 300 years old. And I too wanna see how she reacts to Kyrie from now on.

haha same here, and I actually read translations on the japanese site that had character descriptions. She is not a demon, but she is part of the dragon race, and she is actually 300 years old. And I too wanna see how she reacts to Kyrie from now on.

Now that is cool, she's one my favorites now. That also explains her hot temper and reason for wanting to forcefully end something haha.

I don't remember the exact things it said, and I can't find the link, it was a blog comment, but I remember it said something like she is the only one of her kind and she has to protect the world.

ha, I found the comment!

Ria Dragnell - She may look like a 15-16 year old girl and her voice may sound like one but she's actually the last member of a dragon race, 300 years old and her words are anything but childish, but often holding the the stored knowledge of centuries. However, because she's a woman of few words, it's hard to know just what's on her mind and her actions take on a mysterious bent. She really loves fun things, but then gets tired of them quickly. As part of her mission as a dragon, she must be there at the beginning and the end of the world, and she takes her mission seriously. If you make her angry, she actually grows horns out of her head.

Yep.. she's awesome. My kind of woman.

That gets me thinking. She probably knows more about the Destruct Code then anyone on that planet, especially if she's the last of her kind. OH OH OH! could the Destruct code be used to create life as well as destroy it? Hmm..

Back