This week's Anime-Planet Recommends column is now up on Crunchyroll!

Hello sothis,

This may not be the best place to ask for this but...

From time to time, I'd like to see something like an article or a note promoting one anime with an average note >= 4.0 and a very low number of users who marked it.

The idea would be to help users discover little known (ie not famous) gems.
The anime could be any type (web show, TV, movie, music clip...).
The anime must be finished.

The first example that comes to my mind now is Out of Sight because the average note is 4.157 and only (268+1+50+0+2+47=) 368 users marked it as of today.
At the same time, the total number of users is 228229 and even if some of them are inactive, the percentage of users who know the anime exists is 0.16% which is very low.

If you compare it the the 1st rank anime (ie Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood), (34061+8629+8180+3091+1180+526=) 55667 users are aware of it's existence which represents 24.39% of the total number of users.

I'm sure there are other anime like Out of Sight, that I don't know yet and I'd love to discover.

Could you please think about it?

Regards,
M

PS : Doesn't this perfectly fits the web site purpose ? (ie ... what do you recommend ?)

There aren't many comments towards Popee, I was expecting something. Popee needs more exposure outside A-P.
Just don't expect me to watch it as well.

Good article once again sothis. =)

The first example that comes to my mind now is Out of Sight because the average note is 4.157 and only (268+1+50+0+2+47=) 368 users marked it as of today.

PS : Doesn't this perfectly fits the web site purpose ? (ie ... what do you recommend ?)

mlemaudit, you should request to add Out of Sight to the Cultist club! I really like your suggestion, maybe this could be tied in with the Cultist club? Whose function pretty much is to advertise or support little watched or read anime/manga...

mlemaudit, you should request to add Out of Sight to the Cultist club! I really like your suggestion, maybe this could be tied in with the Cultist club? Whose function pretty much is to advertise or support little watched or read anime/manga...

Oh !
I was always wondering where some users got those little cultist thingy badges from and what they were meant for... Now I know. :smile:
Thanks for pointing this club out.

Regards,
M

Back