And Yet the Town Moves

Feels like Natsu no Arashi in atmosphere. Calm and slightly lonely. As for the comedy, it's quite subtle, but not bad. Also, I love the voice actor of the main maid (Maka of Soul Eater, and P-Ko of Arakawa). I'll probably continue watching it, it's not at the top of my list of new anime, but it's nowhere near the bottom.

Since I heard JUDO girl was doing her voice I decided I'd give this a chance...

Yeah it does have a Natsu no Arashi feel to it. I guess that could be because both are by Shaft and the main girl voiced Jun Kamigano in Natsu no Arashi.

That one girl has an overbite of epic proportions.

Epic jump into my top 5 this season. I can tell this is going to be really good. Hopefully it will erase all memory of that other (awful) maid show that will remain unnamed.

I watched this on a whim and was totally caught by surprise. This seems like a winner. The style, the cuts, and the delivery are all great. I love seinen comedies. This one reminds me of Arakawa a little bit.

The lead reminds me of Osaka.

The scene where they were discussing the cafe right in front of the teacher and couldn't figure out why he knew was hilarious. I was ROFLing :)

Last edited:
God, finally someone subbed it... hopefully it'll be good :)

Edit: Well... stranger than I expected, but pretty funny. Still gotta love Shaft's animation style. And the ED was pretty win too.

Last edited:
God, finally someone subbed it... hopefully it'll be good :)

Edit: Well... stranger than I expected, but pretty funny. Still gotta love Shaft's animation style. And the ED was pretty win too.

This. I think this should end up decent at the very least. Maybe it will be as good as Arakawa (wishful thinking...)

this was sidesplitting.

loved it... and i have found pretty much every maid related anime tedious. This one hit the spot... with just the right flavor of colored and flavored insanity (aka Shaft) to pull it off.

this one i will probably watch to the end. just funny stuff.

Kept trying to start this though I kept getting distracted by other things. But, I finally managed to watch it and I've got to say that I was pleasantly surprised it was actually pretty good. There were several funny moments and I overall enjoyed it. Looking forward to future episodes.

I can't tell what I recognize the voice actress for Hotori from, it's not any of the ones listed on AP though (P-ko or Judo girl from SYD). I think the racoon girl is the same VA as Maria from SZS though.

I'm loving this show, it reminds me of Azumanga, only done by Shaft. :)

Ep 2 was awesome. I swear some of the characters look like they were pulled out of Tatami Galaxy or SZS though.

Last edited:
I can't tell what I recognize the voice actress for Hotori from, it's not any of the ones listed on AP though (P-ko or Judo girl from SYD). I think the racoon girl is the same VA as Maria from SZS though.

I'm loving this show, it reminds me of Azumanga, only done by Shaft. :)

Maka from Soul Eater and yeah P-Ko

We're still in the process of filling in the seiyuu database... but I too, love her voice. I'm all about unique voice actors, or straight up bad asses like Romi Park.
Having a guy voice the old lady was genius on their part as well.

Maka from Soul Eater and yeah P-Ko

We're still in the process of filling in the seiyuu database... but I too, love her voice. I'm all about unique voice actors, or straight up bad asses like Romi Park.
Having a guy voice the old lady was genius on their part as well.

I can't tell if they are trying to have her be a transvestite or not though. They might be.

I wasn't planning on watching this, but after everyone said they liked it I decided to give it a try and I am glad that I did. =D

I can't tell if they are trying to have her be a transvestite or not though. They might be.

That's totally possible and I would not put it past them, then again it might have been done for comedic effect. This show reminds me a lot of Arakawa which I love. So far so good and there's still another maid to introduce.

I'm annoyed by this show so far, but I'm also liking it. Come to think of it, I thought of Soul Eater the same way. Maybe it is the voice acting after all?

Back