Freezing Vibration

Damias

[sadht]Freezing Vibration[/sadht][sadhl]Freezing-Vibration[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]
So........... later.
*Runs away.

Raws have been out since last night..still waiting for subs.

I cannot wait to see how they handle this arc
Since the focus is mostly Elizabeth. Gotta get my Satellizer fix.

Ahh, glorious T&A, and some actual story to go with my panty fighter.

Welcome back Freezing, haters gonna hate.

Episode 1

Well that actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I guess they decided to slowly crank up the shitiness as the season goes along. Sure, there was a good deal of pointless nudity. The funniest one was the completely random shower scene shoved into the middle of the fight. Like we absolutely needed to know what they girls were doing right before they showed up or the audience would be confused. It's a little detail, but one of the reasons it's impossible to take this show seriously. There were other retarded moments and pointless cheesecake shots but at least it isn't offensively bad...yet.

Have fun guys. :troll:

You might hate the series but on some manga sites its higher rated than Shingeki no kyojin like this one http://www.mangareader.net/

Guess its time for people to start despairing :troll:

I just hate the MC of this series so much isn't the world god only knows and monogatari proof that we as anime fans are sick of crap harem MCs like Kazuya.

As for fanservice this is nothing to me considering the fact I have survived queen's blade and Seikon no qwaser.

Edit: Loving Bradlee's new claims Joseph and Kuroki are favorites of mine.

Tbh Zetsubou. Freezing Manhwa has actually been insanely popular for awhile now and many claim (although I haven't read it) that it's MUCH better than the anime adaption. It's actually rated really high on multiple sites not just that. Even Baka Updates has it at 3 right now and it averages around in the 25's

Just sayin' that it's not a complete fluke and there might be "something" behind the manhwa to make it decent.

One of the reviewers I follow said he's watching this, much to my surprise. But it looks like it has hella fanservice. lol

Episode 2

Bitch fights

This season is definitely an improvement over the original. The fighting isn't pointless, and things make more sense in context.

Tbh Zetsubou. Freezing Manhwa has actually been insanely popular for awhile now and many claim (although I haven't read it) that it's MUCH better than the anime adaption. It's actually rated really high on multiple sites not just that. Even Baka Updates has it at 3 right now and it averages around in the 25's

Just sayin' that it's not a complete fluke and there might be "something" behind the manhwa to make it decent.

It is. I dropped it a while ago because the arc I came to felt repetitive, and it all of a sudden had a bunch of characters being retarded, but other than that the manga was pretty darn good, and the violence and action much better.
Chiffon!
:love:

So how do they handle the fact that Satellizer really isn't the mc of the E-Pandora arc and take away from Elizabeth's very large role?

Lets rewrite the Siblings arc and throw it into the middle of the season so we can get back to Satellizer being front and center!

Cannot say I am happy to see them do it this way.

And so it ends. Although I hated how they handled the Louis situation, it ended pretty faithfully although there wasn't a lot of bite to

Chiffon sacrificing herself.

I give it 3 1/2 for following the manga this time and not sucking as bad as the first season. At this rate, if they come back for the Valkrye Arc it should be excellent.

Raws have been out since last night..still waiting for subs.

I cannot wait to see how they handle this arc
Since the focus is mostly Elizabeth. Gotta get my Satellizer fix.

i 110% agree with your spoiler....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back