Naruto Shippuden

B

BTime

Naruto Shippuden

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

I'm starting a new topical thread as the old Naruto show has ended and is now being aired as Naruto Shippuuden.

Should make it pretty easy for those of you wanting to skip filler as this season starts fresh with a 1-hour special marked episodes 1-2.

I'd read a little ways into the Manga awhile back, and good things are coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Naruto Shippuuden

Episode #: 1 - 2
Man the jump in story they did the first 8 min. Other then that it was good. Alittle filler warning with the wole Konohamaru stuff. Can't wait untill next week!

Just saw the ep. What are those intermittent "keywords" they kept posting up? I got confuuzed when I saw it. Did I miss something?

Just saw the ep. What are those intermittent "keywords" they kept posting up? I got confuuzed when I saw it. Did I miss something?

It was a contest, you'd send the keywords to the address in japan and you coud win the new Naruto games for the Ps2 and Wii.

The contest part was cut out in DB's subtitled vertion.

Finally! I stopped watching the filler episodes after a while because they became awkward.
I enjoyed the episode, even though the manga started w/o Sasuke.

It felt so weird to have plot development in a Naruto episode again... gonna take some getting used to :P

Well the fillers did spend some time with charater development, so at least we have that background, but i agree, its been a while since there was anything remotely like a plot!!

Interesting. Although, I've read pretty far into the manga. Maybe I should just wait until that start showing fillers again to start watching Shippuden.

I have been wondering wether i should just through the anime to the wind and go read the manga - cause it is futher along, ya know? instead of waiting for the next few to come out!

Not only does Naruto have a plot now - it'll also come with an uprising of narutards!

Um... is there no episode this week? :confused:

What is that thing that Dattebayo released anyway? I didn't take the time to watch it yet, but it looks like it might be good...

I guess the shippuden was good but it's on shippuden episode 4 right well i think the manga isover 300 i stopped at the manga waiting for the new one to come out of course..

SPOILER IF U HAVEN"T READ MANGA
Sasuke attacks Orochimaru but that's when the body transfers.. It could either be Sasuke or Orochimaru. we still do not know whether it is Sasuke or Orochimaru...

Next time please use the spoiler tags =)
and end it with one [/*spoiler] remove the *. /kazeumi

Last edited by a moderator:

But i love naruto!!! so i guess i love shippuden to.

Back