Angel Beats!

chii

Angel Beats!

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

From the makers of everyone's *barf* favourite clannad, key brings us something new to the table and adds *gasp* action and girls with guns

Who's excited?

Last edited:
Re: Angel Beats

I've never seen Clannad, but since you already hate it, I already like it!

AAANGEEL BEEEAAATSSS!

What's your point? everything has been done before in one way or another

I second that Chii most anime is just rehash of past anime.
if you don't like the food get out of the kitchen.
:drink:

Words cannot describe how excited I am about this show. Gonna wait for tortoise's subs first as i like what they did with Hoshimitsu and they gots Moogy from that tlwiki thing editing.

I'll be sure to check this out. I didn't care for Clannad that much but this should be quite different.

Everybody is talking about Clannad. I just saw the first episode. It is nothing like it. It looks pretty interesting, and pretty funny at times. For people who aren't fans of Key, they still might want to give this a try. It's probably going to be very different from what they expect.

not exactly wowed by ep one but it was pretty. Absolutely loved the band scene and the rest of the music of the show. Hopefully the story will pick up and not disappoint

It was an alright first episode, it makes me want to watch another.. lets hope it keeps it that way.

It reminded me too much of Haruhi. The first ep was ok, and even though it might have had some animation errors they weren't anything I'd even notice really, and otherwise the quality was good imo. Hopefully it'll get better in the next ep.

So... Haruhi+Dokuro-chan?

Thats what I got, and I was not impressed. They're trying to hit a haruhi feel but they're not getting much else at this point. This one has the makings of a show that starts to go drastically downhill around ep5.

I thought it was an OK first episode -- lots of action and craziness to make all the info dumping and exposition more palatable.

Back