Official League of Legends Thread

domoarigato12

Greetings AP, this thread will be used for anything related to 'League of Legends' . Talk about it, posting Summoner Name's, Level's, Champions etc..

- Free-to-Play DotA (Defense of the Ancients) / MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game - Fairly new online game with strong elements of RTS. The objective is to destroy the enemies towers within the Two(3v3) OR Three(5v5) lanes and progressing right up to their power hub(inhibitors) and, finally, main base(Nexus). You choose&control a champion, of different classes with unique sets of abilities(using Q,W,E,R) and are supported by AI minions that run down each lane to assist with pushing Turrets/Flanking. Kill enemy Champions or Minions for gold in order to purchase various items from the Shop.
- Games can last from 20minutes - 1hour+
- Choose Region Closest to you. |North America| EU West| EU Nordic & East|

Sign up and give it a shot. It's FREE! http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4d547a5d00603686313820

Summoner Name: Cptkûsh(alt+0251) for the û.
Level : 30 / 700+win's
Region: North America
Champions: Amumu, Lux, Wukong, Sona, Fiddle, Ashe, Akali

Last edited:
I'm a somewhat active player of this game. I'm already level 30 so I'm quite experienced, though in ranking I am somewhat average due to my lack of talent and patience. I'm in EU west, because it's the most awesome place...

League of legends is quite an entertaining game, however also a frustrating one at times. I'm currently playing mostly normals because I've had a failing streak a couple of days ago and I don't want to fall too low.

Summoner Name: Etue
Level : 30
Region: EU west
Champions: Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Caitlyn, Fiddle, Irelia, Nidalee, Poppy, Singed.
( I'm primarily a female champion player, sue me. I''ve unlocked all female champions... compulsively... )

~Rastamepas
Server U.S
Level 22 Only play a few games a day. I spend more time reading LoL forums and watching streams while watching anime.
Characters Katarina, Teemo, Galio, trying to get back into fiddle.

Ravemaster Ryuk Sage Wolf Holo
U.S Server
Level 30, 1100 game's won +150 W/L Ratio, Currently not ranked, too many people get angry.
Champions: Too many to list, just play whatever I need to.

(Like Etue, I've unlocked all Female Champions except Orianna)

Last edited:
Mrblankk

U.S. Server
Level 15 atm
Characters: Ashe, Sivir, Xin Zhao, Caitlyn

Last edited:
So do I.
I have started around 2years ago,
was playing orginal dota (wIII) from the very early version tho (ye, loooong time ago).
LoL is fun but kidna boring after while
LvL: 30
nick: agencki tajniak
server: EU east
Slowly going inactive.

DarkF0rce
lvl 30
Server : NA
1340 wins +- (+53 w/l)
I dont play ranked. I have all champs unlocked, and I main random. Terribly addicted to ARAMS atm.
My fav. is either HP tanks with %hp dmg abilities like volibear or sejuani, or playing on hit effect oriana

Crimmee
Upper 20's

I play every now and then with friends. I've been on break for a while, but I highly enjoy playing support characters.

Etue is Etue on EUW
lv 30 is Etue.

I play the game once a day, usually only to get the ''daily'' exp bonus.

Last edited:
FluidX on EuNE
Numberuan on EUW
Level 30
I usually only play 1-2 games a day or none at all nowadays on EUW :/

Summoner Name: Typicalbox
Level : 30 / around 900 wins +40 w/l
Region: North America
Champions: I have all but about 20champs. I'm currently playing Diana, and J4 a lot.

Name:Zillia
Level: 8 XD
Region: No idea
Server: You can specify that?!

I picked up the game two years back and got up to level six, then gave up after a month or so. Picked it up again a few weeks ago and now i'm up to level 8. I am best player! I've got around 12 wins :)

Play mostly with friends, although I plan to start playing on my own with people around my level, since all my friends are pretty much level 30 it's annoying and a real drag dieing all the damn time.

Summoner Name Aranneas is basically not in use. I whore it out to people who need an account for things they don't want to try on their main.

Summoner name WinbadTheFailer on both NA and EUW. too lazy to finish levelling EU account (mostly use it just for Play with Bob sessions (GuardsmanBob.com)). NA is at +2 games in ranked but only 1244 elo I think. I keep going on prolonged hiatus and then being too scared to go straight back to ranked.

I mostly play support, but I also do a wide variety of assassins and bruisers and a couple of tanks and mages top/mid. If I get pressganged I'll play a carry but I don't cs as well as I should.

Feel free to add either.

Main acc is on EUNE: Jensling (lvl 30)
I also have EUWJensling (lvl16) and NAJensling (lvl6 i think) (on EUW and NA servers) but I rarely use them xD

Last edited:
Back